054

"James?" Celeste stepped out the lift into James' apartment, her nose being filled with the comforting smell of his home. She saw a bottle of wine chilling on the counter, the lights were dimly lit and music playing softly.

"Oh god look at you" his voice came from behind her, she turned as he was making his way from the bedroom. She posed for him, motioning towards the leather pants she was wearing. "And you're wearing that fucking red lipstick" he groaned. His hands slid around her waist, straight to her ass he pulled her flush with his body. She wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling up at him "I see you prepared the wine"

"Mhmm I did" he leaned in to kiss her, she smelt like sweet lavender and honey. James stepped away from her and started to pour the wine, she pulled out a high stool and perched herself on it, resting her head in hers hands and James slid the glass towards her.

"So why are we here?" She sipped her wine.

"I've got a present for you."

Celeste raised her eyebrows "you do? Is there an occasion?"

"Not really, just thought it was the right time for it." He smiled, holding out his hand she placed hers in his and stood up following him into the living room. He stood her in front of the sofa where she was greeted with a large object under a blanket, a red bow plonked on top.

"I couldn't exactly wrap it so the bow had to do." He shrugged laughing. She let out a sharp laugh "what on earth is this?"

"Open it and you'll find out." He nudged her towards it. Her fingers reached out and pulled off the blanket, revealing a large glitter ball. The lights bouncing off it creating a low reflection around the room.
"James!" She exclaimed "what - how - I love it!" She turned to him jumping up at him and wrapping her arms around him.

"It's from the complex, from New Year. I told you I'd steal you one."

Her eyebrows pulled downwards, a loving look on her face "James, you shouldn't have!"

"I keep my promises doll, and I told you we needed your touch in here. But that's not all - "

"There's more?" She raised her eyebrows at him. He nodded his head, he held her waist and guided her to the bedroom, his hand covering her eyes before she entered.

"I swear to god James if this is some sort of sex swing or - " she held onto his arm that was covering her eyes. He laughed next to her ear "you wish." He stopped her walking, removing his hand she kept her eyes closed, slowly opening one she looked around the room before realising.

"Is that a new bed?"

"And duvet and pillows" he nodded.

His bed had been replaced with a new king size wrought iron frame, a huge new fluffy duvet in a dark green cover, some mustard scatter cushions and a white blanket. The bedside tables had been changed into the wicker style she'd shown him when they were talking about decorating. She walked over to her side, he'd placed a photo they took in Cornwall in a frame and a few small crystals in a neat line in front of it.

James watched her as she traced her fingers over the table in silence. She turned to him, speechless he'd even thought about doing this for her.

"James, when did you do all of this?"

"Today. As soon as you left Thor and I came and set everything up. I bought the tables when you picked them and had them delivered to the complex. I bought the bed today. Is it ok? Do you like it?"

"Yes of course I do! I love it. All of it. I can't believe you did all of this for me." She walked towards him, her hands wrapping around his neck she kissed him softly.