028

Celeste woke up to the soft snore of James still asleep next to her, he was on his stomach with his hand draped over her. She smiled to herself as she watched him for a moment. She carefully moved his arm from her and shuffled to his closet pulling on one of his t-shirts with a faded logo on the front, she assumed he used to train in - it just say covered her ass but she loved how it smelt.

She glanced back at him as she made her way out to make coffee, the sun was hitting his back highlighting his muscles and the warm dark browns in his hair.

Closing the door gently she moved her way into the kitchen to make some coffee and toast, she knew it wouldn't be long until James woke up so she occupied herself. She found a large photo album on his shelf, she picked it up and took it to the sofa and made herself comfortable under a blanket.

She flicked through the pages, sipping on her coffee. Celeste was a huge photo fan, she loved seeing people's most treasured memories captured. There were photos of James and Steve when they were young, she laughed to herself at some questionable hair choices. A few from college and the bars they worked at, then a whole bunch from Budapest - most of them of landscapes and streets. Then she spotted one that seemed familiar, it was the photo Thor had placed in James office. She ran her fingers over smiling at it, knowing how far James had come.

"Must you always leave me in bed alone?" A croaky voice came from James' bedroom door as it opened "I hate it" he pouted pulling on a sweatshirt and making his way over to her.

"I've made you some coffee" she smiled at him as he leaned down to kiss the top of her head. He noticed the album on her lap "aw you found it, I knew it wouldn't be long until you sniffed it out" he smiled as he went to get his coffee. He slid under the blanket with her, his legs cold as they touched hers "James you're so cold!" She flinched.

"Yes because you left me in bed alone!" He furrowed his brows at her, taking the album and opening it. He pointed to a photo that was amongst the Budapest ones "I'm going to take you here some day, it's my favourite place in the world." He wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled into his side.

"It looks amazing, all of it does"

"I'll probably need to go back out sometime to see Thor so we could always make a trip out of it?"

She looked up at him with wide eyes full of excitement "Oh yes! That'd be amazing, you can show me all the places you love and we can go shopping and I can try the food and..." James interrupted her with a laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You and your excited babbling, gets me everytime"

They sat under the blanket for a couple of hours, laughing at Steve's baby face and James telling Celeste stories behind every photo.

She stretched out after a while "ugh I gotta go meet Steve down at the new place, we've got loads of planning to do, menus, decor, staffing." She pulled the blanket off her, standing up she forgot she only had James t-shirt on, she quickly tried to pull it down to cover herself.

His eyes caught her bum cheeks peeking out the bottom of it, he couldn't resist, he landed his hand to her ass with a smack.
Celeste didn't even flinch, she turned to him and narrowed her eyes brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry doll, couldn't resist" he shrugged.

She shook her head at him and went to get ready, she switched on the shower and let the steam fill the room as she undressed James walked into the bathroom and leaned against his sink. He looked like he had something on his mind but Celeste didn't want to press so she stepped into the shower.