037

Celeste blinked her eyes open, she sat up straight confused where she was until she felt James' arm grab her and pull her towards him.

"You ok doll?" He mumbled.

She lay back down taking in a deep breath "yeah just got confused at where I was" she rolled over into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her holding her tight and kissing the top of her head. She inhaled his smell, his aftershave lingered on his soft skin.

James pulled up the fluffy duvet over their heads, shuffling down so he was face to face with her.

"Good morning" he kissed her pouty lips. Celeste smiled as she felt his hand hold onto her thigh, his warm lips pressing against hers.

"Did you sleep well Mr Barnes?" She stroked down his cheek, looking into his tired morning eyes. "Mhmm I did, you see, I had this little red head attached to my leg all night." He closed his eyes, chasing her lips with his "and when she wasn't attached to my leg, she had her ass pressed against me and boy, if you could see it, you'd die"

"You look at my ass when I'm asleep?!" She giggled.

"Doll, I look at your ass more than you know, and when you're pressing it against me with nothing but my t-shirt on, I'm gonna look" his hand glided over her hips grabbing it causing Celeste to laugh.

"You've gotta get up, you have an appointment and breakfast to get"

"No, no no no" James groaned "let me stay here longer. The barber can wait." He pulled her against him harder, she felt his cock pressing against her. "As much as I'd love to, you need to go. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight" she grabbed his face before kissing him.

"Oh, really? How so?" His eyes blinked at her as he pushed himself against her, making sure his cock was hitting her clit. Celeste knew what he was playing at so she pushed herself onto him "I'll make sure everyone knows I'm yours" she stroked her hand up his hard dick before rolling over and getting out of bed.

"You little..."

"Now now James, I'm doing this for your own good" she wagged her finger at him before turning around and stretching her arms above her head and letting out a yawn, the shirt lifting just enough to bare her full peachy ass to him. His eyes widened as he threw the quilt off and jumped across the bed grabbing her by the waist and burying his head into her neck as she threw her head back laughing. He marched her into their en suite whilst she was still laughing at him "you're so easy James!" He pushed her over the sink slightly, looking down at his hard cock pressed between her ass cheeks, licking his bottom lip "only for you Doll, now let me fuc-"

There was a knock at the door "Bucky you up?" Steve's voice came from the other side.

"No, piss off" he yelled back, digging his fingers into Celeste's hips not moving his eyes from the tip of his dick in-between her ass cheeks.

"Yes he is Steve he's just getting ready!" Celeste moved herself away from James leaving him stood there, she walked backwards so she had sight of him the whole time.

"Ok cool, just don't wanna be late"

"Yes boss" Bucky spat as he eyed Celeste who was smirking at him from the bedroom. "I'll be down in 5" he stalked towards Celeste, she stood her ground as he walked passed her and slapped her ass - hard. "I'll deal with your bratty ass later" he said through gritted teeth, walking towards his drawers to get some clothes. He pulled a black t-shirt over his head and fastened up some black jeans, his eyes caught Celeste watching him from the bed "enjoying the show?" He struggled to get his boner into his pants.

"Yes actually, I am" she eyed his erection before looking back to him. She made her way to him, "I'll see you when you get back with breakfast, I'm gonna shower" reaching up to him she kissed his cheek turning to the bathroom, he grabbed her wrist and spun her back into him. They collided together as he parted her lips with his and kissed her, his hand ran down her back and under the hem of the t-shirt before coming around and dipping a finger inside of her. Celeste was took by surprise, letting out a little moan as his cold finger plunged into her, she parted her legs a little more inviting him in.