017

"I've just finished, I'm on my way over x"

Celeste text James, as Steve was locking up the bar. How was she going to explain why she was walking the same way as him?

"So I'm thinking of asking Jas out on a date" he interrupted her thoughts "Is that okay with you? I want to make sure you're okay with it" he looked sheepish.

"Aw Steve, yes of course, I knew it was going to happen. You're both terrible at hiding it" she smirked. "But she doesn't like seafood and she hates, and I mean hates, posh places" she continued.

"Thanks Red, I'll keep that in mind. Come on let's get you home" he threw his arm around her shoulder as he always did and started to walk. She wanted to tell him so badly, but she didn't know how he'd take it and he just confessed about Jas, she didn't want to ruin his little bubble. She knew she was going to have to pretend to go home and then jump in an uber to James'.

"See you tomorrow Steve!" She pulled out her phone to order a Uber and text James.

"Are you ok? I thought you'd be here by now? X" he'd already text her.

"Yes I'm fine! Sorry Steve insisted on walking me home, I'm ordering a uber now X"

~

The elevator dinged and she stepped into James apartment. He was sat at the kitchen island waiting for her like he said he would be, he got up and stalked towards her with a look in his eyes like he wanted to destroy her.

His hands grabbed her face as his tongue parted her lips, it swirled about as his hand made its way down to her ass grabbing it and pulling her in closer. He backed her into a wall and pressed himself up against her. Celeste's hands were wrapped around his neck, she giggled as he grabbed her ass.

"God I haven't stopped thinking about you since I left the bar." He mumbled as he kissed her neck. "That little wink you gave me..."

"About that..." Celeste peeled herself away from James as he grabbed to keep ahold of her. "What happened tonight with them guys, you didn't need to step in. I could have handled it. I do it every week" she stated. She held his hand and walked them over to the couch.

He sighed, "Yeah I know, but I couldn't let them touch you like that. I wanted to rip his hands off." he pinched his brows together, sitting down and pulling Celeste onto his lap so she was straddling him.

She put her hands on his chest "maybe if it happens again, you see if I need you first." James nodded in agreement with a pout "But, like I said, it was pretty fucking hot." She leaned in and kissed his neck.

"And I told you you'd regret saying that" he groaned as Celeste's hand made it's way down his body. She could feel his dick getting hard under her. She grinded down on it, teasing him. His hands grabbed her thighs and he guided her movements, his lips found hers as she let out little moans into his mouth. It drove him crazy when she did that.

His hand slid up her skirt and she swiped it away. He pulled away from her,
"Excuse me?" He titled his head at her.

She wiggled off his lap, keeping her gaze fixed on his eyes. She parted his knees, crouching between them. Letting the anticipation build she pulled her hair back and slowly bit her bottom lip drawing her attention to the bulging jeans in front of her.

James' tongue poked to the corner of his mouth and he raised his eyebrows.
Celeste unbuttoned his jeans as James' head fell back on the couch, she pulled out his dick which was achingly hard.

She wrapped her mouth around the tip and twirled her tongue around it.

"F-fuck" he moaned.

She held the base of his dick and licked the length of it before placing it back in her mouth and picked up the pace. She looked up to James who was staring down at her biting his lip. He placed his hand on the back of her head and guided her movements.

"Just like that, fuck"

His hips started to push his dick further into her mouth, it was sloppy just how he liked it. Celeste could feel him tensing up in her mouth and his breathing had picked up. As he shoved himself further into her, it hit the back of the throat making her gag. James groaned at the feeling. She twisted her hand round the base whilst running her tongue over the tip, dipping it in and out of her mouth. She looked up at him with watery eyes, his eyes were glazed over and his brows pulled together as his mouth dropped open.

"Fuck. Fuck I'm gunna cum" his hands grabbed her hair as his came in her mouth letting out a moan. She pulled her mouth off him with a pop and licked her lips before wiping them clean. She smiled at him as he lay there in a daze staring at the ceiling.

"I don't even know what to say. Jesus Christ." He panted. She stood up to go grab a glass of water as James lay there a moment longer before pulling his jeans up and walking over to her.

"I've been dying to do that," she said, drinking her water and leaning against the counter.

"Oh you have?" He questioned her, "Do you think about it often?"

"Daily." She stated.

"Hmm, I'm gonna need to hear about this when you're thinking about it" he took her glass out of her hand and put it on the counter before wrapping her arms around his shoulders and placing his on her hips.

"Maybe, depends how well you've behaved" she kissed his cheek.

"Oh doll, I never behave" he pulled her closer for a kiss. "you wanna watch a movie or get some sleep" he tucked some stray hairs back behind her ear, admiring her glossy eyes from choking on his dick.

"You want me to stay again?" She looked up at him through her eyelashes

"If I could have you here every night I would" James replied.

Celeste smiled, "Let's get some sleep, we've had a busy day"

"Sure, let's... sleep'" James walked her to his room kissing her neck as she giggled.