Chapter Twelve

Sorry guys... My dumbass pocket accidentally publish this without me knowing... That's why it was shorter... I'll edit it in the meantime, so you'll have the regular dose of my story later - Zane

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

~Wanda pov~

When I enter my room, Y/n is fast asleep. Since the only sofa is occupied, I go to the living room. I take an extra blanket and lay down on one of the couch.

I woke up around 7 a.m and started making pancakes for breakfast. Clint and Nat were the ones who came first. Then, everybody else flooded in.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

~Y/n pov~

I was woken up by the sound of flush in the toilet. As I rub my eyes, Zane comes out of the bathroom.

' Good morning. Did I wake you up?'

' Morning. Not at all. Let's go have some breakfast.'

' Okay.'

' Do you mind if I bring your album and show it to others?'

' Sure.'

He hold my hand and we walk out of the room as I carry the album in the other.

' Hey, this might be shocking to you... But I'm your cousin. And Tony is your uncle. That's why your mom told you to search for us.' I told him as we walk.

' I know.'

' What? How?'

' My spirit friends overheard you last night and told me when I woke up.'

' Spirit?'

' Yeah. They're the spirit of all the elements out there.'

' I see.'

' You won't tell them to dangerous people, right? Mom told me to never tell others about my powers because there are people after my family.'

' Clint was right...'

' But I talk about it to you because you're my family.' He looked at me and smiled sweetly.

' Of course, Zane.' I smiled back.

We arrived at the living room and Wanda greets us.

Wanda: Hey Y/n! Hello Zane. How was your sleep?

Me: Eh~ it was fine

I chuckled.

Zane: I had a good rest. Thanks, Wanda.

Everyone was enchanted by his cute smile that you can hear someone said 'Aww~' in the background. You laughed.

Tony: What do you have in your hand, Y/n?

Me: This? It's an album. Uncle is in the last picture.

I handed the album to dad. Dad flipped to the last picture and cried. Zane just hugged my leg and Wanda prepared our food. Everyone else just peeked through dad's back to look at the picture.

When dad finally calmed himself down, he wiped his tears on his face. He put the album on the table and walk towards us. He bent a little so he could be on eye level with Zane.

Tony: Hey there. So you're Zane, right?

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

~Zane pov~

Me: Hello.. yeah, I'm Zane.

He smiled. But I could see pain in his smile.

Me: Are you my uncle?

He nodded. He looked down and wiped his tears. Then he look at me again.

Me: So you're a family too?

He smiled. I looked at Y/n, maybe looking for some assurance. She stroke my head as she nodded. I turned to him and let go off Y/n's leg.

He hold out his hand for me to hold onto. But I decided he needs a hug more, so I do just that. He looks stunned and then rest his head on my shoulder. I could feel that my clothes are getting wet.

After a few seconds, he carry me to the seat between him and Y/n. Wanda used her power and put two plates in front of me and my cousin. The pancakes looks ravishing that I could feel my mouth gets watery. ( if that makes sense )

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

~3rd person pov~

When Zane takes his first bite, his eyes lit up as if there are stars in them. Everyone can't help but admire his cuteness. Tony pats his head and tell him to eat more. Breakfast was peaceful and they can't wait to spend their time with the cute kid that came into the tower.

Tony decided that Zane should freshen himself up and meet him at the living room. Zane did just that and saw Tony looking through the album.

Zane sneak up behind him and hug his leg.

' BOO!!'

Tony was a little shocked but recover within seconds. He laughed.

' Hey there, little guy! You got me there.'

Zane wear his winning smirk on his face, which is quite adorable. Tony put the album on one of the table and pick Zane up.

' Ready for a tour?'

' Yup!'

' Alright. Here we go!'

As they reach the elevator, Zane whisper into Tony's ear.

' Hey, uncle. My spirit friends said you are awesome.'

He smiled smugly.

' Of course I'm awesome! I'm Tony Stark! And I'm also your uncle, so that makes you awesome too!'

' Really?'

' Yup!'

Zane just snickered happily as Tony ruffled his hair.

°~Thanks for reading~°

Done! I managed to do this in a few minutes because of my mistake. How awesome is that 😂. - Zane