Chapter Thirty-Six

Hey. How y'all? Hope you doing fine. I know the chapters have been sad, but I promise, no I can't promise cuz' everything here is random. Though, I hope you enjoy reading it! - Zane.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

~3rd person pov~

Tony was flying down towards the med bay window and was at least ten feet away from it. He saw a metal dome, covering the bed Zane was on. A few guys were trying to break it open but it didn't leave any marks on the structure. Knowing that the dome will protect Zane for a little while longer, Tony blast the window and fly in, shooting their tools out of their hands and knock them all down. He close the door and burn the locks so nobody could come in.

' Uncle Tony..'

He turn towards the structure in the middle of the room. The dome started to slowly disperse. Zane, who was in the dome, was revealed, looking so weak and his face was smushed into his knees. He looked like he was in agony and Sylvie was nowhere to be found. Tony take off the face plate and his right hand part of the suit and place his hand on Zane's forehead.

' Ow.. he's burning! I have to bring him somewhere else! Where's Sylvie? That can't be a good sign...'

He placed the little boy in his left arm as his right hand got covered by the suit again.

' Uncle.. Tony...'

' Don't worry, Zane. I'm right here. I'll bring you to a safe place.'

The boy close his eyes again and the face plate shuts again before Tony take off, carrying his nephew close to him.

Steve: Tony, did you get him?

Tony: Yeah. Is the floor full of those minions?

Bucky: A whole lot of them! I can't believe they manage to bring this many people in here.

Tony: I'll take him to the upper flo-!

His right boot was shot, damaging his rocket and Tony loses his balance. He uses his right hand to propel himself as he struggled to stay on the air. Another shot was released towards him and he loses his grip on Zane.

Tony: NOOOO!

He tried to catch Zane as they slowly getting near to the ground.

Tony: No No No No No No No No! Please!

By then, something flashed by him and Zane was nowhere to be seen. He turned towards the area the entity landed and lightning surrounded it. He felt a gush of relief when the fog surrounding them disperse.

Thor had caught Zane upon his arrival on earth. Tony landed in front of Thor as he shoots the enemies nearby them.

Tony: Thor! We were attacked! They were targeting our jellybean! You think you can take him somewhere safe for the time being?

Thor: I'll bring him to Asgard. I'll be back later!

He raised his Mjølnir and a pillar of light covered them and in a blink they were both gone from the warzone. Tony relaxed a little, knowing his little champ is safe. He finally can go all out without having to worry about anything..

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Thor arrived at the Bifrost Bridge in Asgard with heaving Zane in his hands. Heimdall approached him and he was shocked to see the little figure in his arms.

' Heimdall, my friend, can you pass a message to my mother? It's an emergency.'

' I will.'

x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x

' Thor? Why did you-'

Her voice was cut off by the shock she had when she saw Zane. Thor quickly made his way to his mother, Frigga.

' Mother, I'm sorry for this, but can you look after my nephew for a while? My friends are in danger and he was targeted by them. I can only bring him here.'

' Nephew?' She looked at Zane's face and immediately recognize the power he holds. She was raised by witches, after all.

' Lana..'

' Yes, he is indeed her child.'

' I will, go and save your friends.' she said as she took him into her arms. His scorching temperature makes her flinched a little. Thor immediately went back to earth, leaving the sick boy in his mother's arms.

Frigga ordered the maid to bring bowl of clean water into her room. She put the kid on her bed and rummage through her medicine cabinet to find the right cure. She pour it onto a spoon before feeding it to the weak kid.

The maid comes in and Frigga took a cloth and damp it a little before cleaning the dirts on his face. She then put a wet towel on his forehead. As she look at him, the memories of a little girl, one who would always accompany her around the castle before all hell broke loose...

°~Thanks for reading~°