Chapter 82: Out of Line (part 2)

I hold my breath when my hair stylist slowly took off the aluminium foil that covered parts of my hair, and the highlight she gave me.

It's totally different from the first style JYP gave me- thanks to Kwon Jiyong.

From the side of my eye, I could see that he's looking at me, while the other stylist was finishing his hair too.

I almost gasped when I see my hair there. Wow.

"See," Jiyong's soft voice was heard, "I told you. You look pretty."

I turned to face him, "This is... way too much. Oh my God, I look so old, so mature,"

Before I could add any other complaints, my own stylist hold my shoulder while smiling, "Hey, actually, I think Mr. Jiyong was right. You look... way cooler with this hair,"

I stopped talking, and once again I looked at my own reflection in the mirror. This hair color is totally bleachy, brownish blonde. I've never seen something like this before.

"Now, let's wash first," My stylist pulled my chair and I followed her to wash it.

I looked at Jiyong who smirked at me.

Yes, he won.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Mark took his jacket, and he wore it. He quickly grabbed anything inside his wardrobe, that can cover any possibilities that people around the streets would recognize him as Mark from GOT7.

JB and Jackson looked at him while biting their lips.

"Is this okay?" Mark turned around, after wearing his black snapback, black mask, and he even covered his head with hoodie.

JB looked at him, "This is not a good idea,"

"It doesn't have to be a good idea," Mark ignored JB, and he tucked in his t-shirt, "I am going to pick up my girlfriend and talked to her. I can't stand misunderstandings like this,"

"Yes, but... can't you just wait until she gets back?" Jackson added, his eyebrows can't stay straight since ten minutes ago.

Mark stared back at him, "Hmm.. You'll understand when you have your own girlfriend, Jackson. I don't think she'll want to talk to me. Also, she'll be so tired after... that guy G-Dragon took her away,"

JB and Jackson looked at each other.

"I seriously don't understand. What is he doing with her? He definitely don't see himself only as her mentor. He started to enter her private lives, and her relationship with me," Mark exhaled tiredly, "Know what, screw this. I am going to take what's mine,"

Jackson slowly nodded, trying his best to understand Mark. He handed Mark a small paper of the written address of the hair studio.

JB nodded at Mark, "You better hurry up,"

_________________________________________________________________________________

"What is Mark oppa doing with Jackson and JB oppa?" Ju Kyung turned to face Yugyeom, "Why did they leave earlier?"

Yugyeom shaked his head, "I don't know... they were in hurry and they didn't tell me at all,"

Ju Kyung pouted and Ah Ri chuckled, "It's okay, Ju Kyung. He'll come back,"

The rest of them were still in the dining room. Mark left straight away, along with JB and Jackson, while the rest of GOT7 members were still finishing their dinner in the dining room. Many other staffs and also Park Jin Young also met the new trainees and congratulate them for joining the company.