Chapter 71: "Call me 'Oppa',"

"That's called fly rap," Jiyong turned off the music player and raised his eyes on me, "It's easier to learn the fly rap first as a beginner. I will teach you,"

I nodded and smiled. I get more excited in this. After listening to our duet song, 'Black', he decided that the 'warming up' will be more fun with rapping lesson.

"C'mon, come here," He showed his palms at me, and I stood up. He played me a song and he gave me a signal to listen to it.

"To at least get used to rapping, you must learn an easy rap song. When you're used to do it, rapping will be easier for you," He pointed at the screen, "Learn this song,"

I looked at the title. Lotus Flower Bomb by Wale ft. Miguel.

"I asked every trainee in YG to learn this song before they enter the full training," He smirked, "I find this song is perfect,"

I looked at him, "Are you good at fly rap?"

He laughed, "I can do all kind of rap, but I think I'm the best with fly rap. Top hyung is the best at bottom rap,"

I nodded. He explained to me the details of rap, and it just makes me feel smaller. I know nothing about his kind of music yet. Nothing.

He laughed when he told me about what Big Bang usually do at the dorm.

"Sometimes when Taeyang is singing, I would follow. Suddenly, TOP is beatboxing already, and Seungri will do random stuff," He can't stop laughing, "It's fun to think that we can communicate with each other through music,"

I smiled, "It sounds really fun,"

He quickly nodded, "Yeah, of course. It's really fun,"

We continue with the rapping together. I would blurred up my part when the rap is quick, and he would laugh at me.

"I need more practice," I pouted as he turned off the music player.

He laughed again, "You're not bad, you know,"

I took a seat again and he did the same. He's more fun than I think.

"We still haven't do what JYP told us actually," He looked at me, "We haven't discuss anything about your album, and your plans ahead,"

I quickly turned to him, "What should we do then?"

He smiled, "We just need more time to meet each other. Unfortunately you must stuck with me for the whole month, because I will help you producing your album,"

I looked at him. I will me more than happy to stuck with him.

"O-okay," I said.

He looked at his watch, "It's lunch time already,"

I pouted. Is he going to leave again at this time like yesterday? Because honestly, I still wanted to talk to him about music and his experiences. He's fun.

He smiled at me, "Are you hungry?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

He walked straight to JYP parking lot, and I followed him. He stopped in front of his Bentley and he took out his car keys.

I looked at him hesitantly and he looked back, "What?"

I pointed at his Bentley, "We're going to ride with that?"

His eyes snap at his Bentley, and then he looked at me again, "Hmm, yeah. This is my car,"

"Uh..."

He showed his usual smile, "What's wrong?"

I looked at him, "Uhm, I usually travel with the company's car,"