Chapter 83: Out of Line (last part)

"Hmm.. I am not sure," The female stylist curled her lips while rolling her eyes, "But... Jiyong-sshi mentioned... YG Club or something,"

Mark raised his eyes, "YG Club?"

He forgot when, but he knew someone ever told him that YG Entertainment owns a club, a really fancy club where celebrities usually hang out.

"But, I am still not sure, Mark-sshi," The stylist continued, "If you're really her friend, why don't you give her a call and ask her?"

Mark raised his head, "Hmm, she's not answering her phone. Alright then, thank you so much,"

Mark bowed down politely, and the stylist bowed back, followed by the female receptionist. Mark exhaled tiredly. He had a hard time there. The stylist didn't trust him. The receptionist had to tell her that Mark is really an artist from JYP, and he is a part of GOT7.

The stylist still refused because he might be a stalker-stranger.

Mark had to open his phone and showed her his selfie with Hee Young, to finally make her tell him where Jiyong was taking her. Even that stylist was not sure.

Mark exhaled again, rubbing his palms to create some warmth there. He took out his phone again. Hmm, he's already here. He's not going back.

He raised up his head, raising his hand too, signalling any taxi. While doing it, his other hand that holded his phone was opening Google, and he's searching for the map for YG Club.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi, Hee Young," Taeyang offered his right hand to me, while smiling, "I am Youngbae,"

I took his hand, almost bowing down, "Eh... Ne, Annyeong-haseyo, sunbaenim! I am Park Hee Young!"

At my trembling voice and blushing face, Jiyong chuckled while covering his face. That action brought Teddy and Junseok laughs.

"So... formal," Jiyong looked at me, still laughing, "You can just mention your name,"

Taeyang smiled at me, "Hahaha, it's okay Hee Young-sshi, it is really nice to meet you,"

I nodded while replying his smile again. Oh my God. This is him in person. So humble, so friendly.

"So.." Teddy smiled, "This is the girl?"

I looked up, and the four of them are looking at me with the same expression. Half-smiling.

Jiyong nodded while turning his head to face Teddy, "Yeap. This is the one. EM,"

I blushed, "You ever talked about me?"

I asked that question to Jiyong, and he looked at me blankly. Seconds later, Teddy, Taeyang, and Junseok burst out into a huge laughter. I smiled awkwardly until they finished laughing.

"Aigoo," Teddy covered his face, "I think this is the most innocent girl Jiyong ever brought to us,"

I widened my eyes at that statement, and I looked at Jiyong, who was turning away to another side. Junseok told me and Jiyong to just sit down, and then all of us sat down together.

"Want some drink?" Taeyang asked Jiyong and me, while pressing a button to call the waitress.

Jiyong turned to me, slowly smirking, "Another cocktails?"

I grinned, almost saying yes, but then... I remembered how Mark got angry, and when Ji Woon told me that Mark probably wanted to be a guy that accompany me to drink.

"Hmm.. I'll have orange juice," I replied and he pouted, "Why?"

I laughed a little, "I just... don't want it right now,"