Chapter 86: Stay with Me (last part)

Jae In felt a weird sensation flows through her veins, spreading through her bloodstream and it dizzied her head really fast.

She wasn't thinking straight.

She suddenly felt her own heartbeats, even beating through her chin.

Her eyes widened immediately, she swallowed hard in reflect- trying to digest something that she just saw, but nothing appeared in her brain.

It took some time for her to realise what she felt.

What she felt. She felt- anger, rage. Jealousy.

Biting an apple from another girl's hand, JB looked to see her coming in. Wait, another girl? How could she think that JB's biting an apple from another girl? JB has no girlfriend. There was no girl in the first place.

There's no such a thing as another girl. Because she- herself, is another girl too. To him. Nothing more.

Unlike Jae In's hardened face and heavy breath, JB turned to see her, and his expression brightened in seconds. He grinned widely, cheerfully smiled at her.

"Hey, you," JB tried his best to quickly chew his apple and turned his body to face her, "I've been waiting for you,"

Jae In felt like her chest was being punched.

How could he say something like that- with what he did before? How could he say something really heart-warming?

Jae In felt her voice was gone for a while, before replying hardly, "Why was that?"

JB smiled again, finally swallowing his apple, "I.. I don't know. But I really wanted to show you something too,"

Jae In's eyes snapped to the apple, and she looked up to see the holder. That new trainee, Song Ah Ri.

She kept standing there, holding the apple, smiling at her too politely.

Jae In's jaw tightened. She watched her entire gaze, and suddenly she felt so ugly compared to that sweet girl standing close to JB.

She looked down to see an oversized ugly black sweater she's wearing, her too messy bun, and her no-make up face.

She's a disgrace now.

"Err, but, I need to clean this up first," JB laughed at himself while still looking at Jae In, showing her the puddle he just made with the vitamin water, "I need to be fast before it gets sticky,"

Jae In stayed there, watching him.

"You need me to help you, Oppa?" Ah Ri leaned closer to JB, offering her help, with her hand still holding the apple.

Jae In rolled her eyes, suddenly catching a glimpse of Mark standing behind JB, facing Ju Kyung. She's holding a black bracelet, and Mark shook his head to her, while looking at JB and Ah Ri.

What's.... wrong going on today?

"I... I need to leave," Jae In suddenly turned her body and ran to open the studio room.

JB's face turned panic, "Hey, why? I need to show you something!"

Jae In stopped for a moment, suddenly can't breathe whenever she saw JB's face.

"Don't bother to show me anything," She whispered before banging the door.

JB stared at the door without blinking.

__________________________________________________________________

"Am I allowed to go, sajangnim? Please?" I tried my best- even though I really want to puke just thinking about it... to show him my aegyo.