Chapter 107: We Broke Up (part 2)

JYP Entertainment, Dining Room

I pressed my own fingers against each other tightly- struggling to get a grip of my own self.

I was surprised- that I am not surprised, when Mark gave me a small text message, simply asking to meet him. I hope he cooled down already, finally finding himself.

As I waited for him in this dark dining room,alone, I thought to myself.

All that was lost.

Park Jae In... Mark Tuan...

I swallowed at the thought, now dropping my head down to stare at my converse from Mark. Our couple sneakers with a cartoon figure of Bart Simpson on it.

I felt the chain on my neck slightly moving as I turned my body around. The necklace from Mark.

I recalled the day when he gave it to me. That night, during JYP Star Camp in Busan. When it was just the two of us- against the world. I remember.

'Every good necklace have a name. This one is called Under The Stars.'

I bit my lip. Those good times are about to go away.

"Baby?"

I was surprised my his voice calling me, and  squinted at the sudden lights that he turned on. I quickly stared at him.

He grinned at me, "Why are you waiting in the dark? You should turn on the lights,"

I did not answer him- not smiling either. How can you change so fast? Now so happy like this?

He walked to me and I was surprised by the way he cupped my face quickly and gave me a long, deep, longing kiss.

He pulled out to get some air and I slowly opened my eyes to see his are still closing, with his forehead resting on mine, and lips slightly opened.

"What's with you right now?" I whispered.

He slowly opened his eyes, I could feel his sweet breathings on my lips.

"I missed you," He whispered back- thinner than any whisper. I could almost not hear it.

My eyes looked into his- and our eyes were locked for a moment. It amused me of how he just could make me fall for him over, and over again- deeper each time.

Why I never get sick of you- even after all that happened?

I can't help but slowly smiled. It's not everyday that he is this clingy.

Had no idea what pushed me to do it, but my fingers ran through his head and I pulled him for another kiss. Deeper this time.

He seemed surprised, but I felt him smiling against my lips. I nibbled his lower lip before pulling away.

"Wow," He whispered again, "You can barely kiss the first time we date,"

I pushed him away, slightly smiling back, "You taught me well,"

Mark's jaw dropped in one second. It feels weird on how things quickly changed between us. We love, we fight, and we talk.

And now... our jokes totally turned into something different. I have no idea where I learned that. Probably hanging with Jiyong builds up the sarcasm in me.

He laughed.

And I remembered something. It's been pretty long since the last time I saw him laughing like that. I missed him.

We moved to the table, and Mark made us a cup of instant coffee. There's a water heater station near the sink, with many sachets of drinks provided by the company.