Chapter 94: "What am I, to you?"

Flashbacks again.

Sweet time, good time.

Boyfriend laughing with friends. Whispers of 'I love you' in secrecy. Date nights when the world was asleep. Furtive kisses in the dark. Holding hands.

All of the tears- all of the shoutings. Desperate looks. Unspeakable wounds.

Countless kisses and touches trails through the neck.

'I love you'

His warm hug for the first time. His promise to stay like this forever- under the sunset, lying on the grass. Your head on warm chest, on his beating heart.

Coming home to arms that held you.

Long gone- suddenly, everything felt so dark- so hopeless.

Too far away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hee Young's house, Busan.

I almost never had bad dreams. I barely have dreams in my sleep, and even if I do, I barely remember them the moment I wake up.

But this time, it happened again.

I've been having nightmares a lot this week. Almost everyday. And it all came up like blurry images and flashbacks. All at once.

I woke up- but feeling a little bit drunken by the dream. So I walked helplessly to my bathroom to wash my face with warm water- and I decided to just take a bath, since it's almost seven already.

While closing my eyes under the running hot water, I thought of so many things. Of my debut stage. Of my album preparation that make me couldn't breathe these days. Of the scandal. Of... What am I going to say tomorrow night- when I am meeting Kiko Mizuhara?

And... Mark.

He felt so far away from me. So far away.

I finished showering and quickly dressed up, I didn't even bother to put on any make up. I packed my stuff inside my small bag pack , and I walked down- or pushing my leg forcefully to go down.

"Kiddo?"

My eyebrows were raised when a familiar voice of Jiyong called me, and I looked at him, "Oppa?"

He looked at me in a deep consideration- as if he's thinking of something, but then he slowly smiled at me, "Sleep well? Ready to go?"

I looked at him. Something's different today. But I don't know what is it.

"Yeah," I smiled back at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

JYP Entertainment, Seoul.

Ah Ri walked out of the elevator as he tidied up the red scarf on her neck. It's early in the morning, and Ka Hi unnie asked everyone to be ready for the morning dance session.

She entered JYP's main lobby and her eyes were raised at the sight of GOT7 members and their manager- standing together while waiting for their car. Oh, JB told her that they're having more shows to promote their new mini album.

She walked faster and the sound of her footsteps made Yugyeom and JB turned to her direction.

"Oh, annyeong," Yugyeom gave her a small smile and Ah Ri bowed down as a formal greeting. JB walked to her.

He's smiling, but Ah Ri noticed that something's up to him.

"Oppa," Ah Ri slowly called, "I need to ask you something,"