Chapter 120: By Your Side (Always) (part 1)

"As you promised me that you'll cheer in the crowd for me, that's what I am going to do now

"As you promised me that you'll cheer in the crowd for me, that's what I am going to do now. I will be cheering behind the crowd for you. No matter how we are, and whatever you think of me now, I have always believed in you. I always do."

"For believing in me, I would like you to believe, that I will always be there for you, through all ups and downs, and everything in between- just like you always did, for me."

Mark chuckled to himself, "Thank you, Hee Young."

Yeah, let's make a promise, to always be there for each other- even when we are not together. To always cherish each other, when we are apart. And to always have each others back, even when we can't say it. I know you have me, and you know.... I have you.

My wish is... just to be by your side, even when I am not by your side. Always.

Yah, you know, I love you, right? I am just worried that you don't know.

-

"He is losing so much blood!" The doctor is half-shouting to the rest of the Emergency Room staffs, as they are all pushing the bed to the OR

A female staff seemed to be reporting to the staff from the Emergency Room through her mic, "Patient is male. Age around 20 above, probably 23. Wound, stabbed repeatedly on the stomach. His blood type is unknown yet, please prepare blood type O for now. Please, prepare for the surgery. He is... dying."

Hastily, everyone is entering the Emergency Unit, and more staffs are walking towards the bed to prepare for the OR.

"And one more thing," The female staff loses her breathe, "Details should be classified. This man... is a celebrity from JYP Entertainment."

Another man from the hospital took notes for her reports, and nodded, before answering, "His name, please? And legal guardian in Korea?"

"Mark Tuan. His guardian is Park Jin Young- JYP."

________________________________________________________________________________

4 Months Earlier......... (Present Day)