Chapter 64: One of a Kind

I opened my eyes heavily, as I heard the landing announcement from the pilot. I licked my dry lips, believed that I've been sleeping during the whole entire flight.

"Hmm," I pulled my body up to sit straight, but then I found my and is being hold. I looked at my right side to see Mark, who's still sleeping next to me. He layed his body on his own seat, his head layed on my side of seat, and with eyes closed, he is sleeping while listening to his iPod.

My focus stopped on him. I began to form a small smile, seeing his face while sleeping, with a mouth almost opened.

He must be really tired, I thought.

And stress too.

"Ukh," I heard someone's moan, and then I looked back to see Jackson and Youngjae, who was sleeping behind me and Mark's seat. I looked around too, seeing Jae In, Bambam, JB, Yugyeom, JR, and the rest of the crew on their seats. Most of them are sleeping, and some of them are awake too, because of the landing announcement.

I took a deep breath, and then staring at my hand again. Even though, he is sleeping, his hold was still so tight, so strong, as he would never let go of it.

I smiled again as I watch him breathing next to me. I feel a warm sensation going on through my chest, and I giggled. I love him so much, until I don't know if I might fall for someone like this again.

When we arrived at the company, we know exactly what's going to happen, and what trouble we're in. Even tough I'm so nervous about it, staring at him like this, making me feel calm. We can do this together, right? Everything will be okay, right?

I watched him moving his head, curling his lips. Hmm, he's almost awake.

I look at you, and I'm sure of everything.

I leaned closer, smiling, before landing a kiss on his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes, staring at me with eyes half-opened.

"Hey," I smiled as he woke up.

"Hmm," He looked at me back, licking his lips, "Did you kiss me?"

I laughed a little, "Yeah, I did,"

His sleepy face was still there, but it went slightly brighter as he smirked, "What was that for?"

"I love you," I whispered to him, and suddenly his hand was on my back, and he pulled me closer to kiss my cheek back.

"I love you too, Babe," He whispered back, "Can't kiss you on the lips now, my breath smells amazing,"

I laughed again. This time louder.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong pulled his headset off, putting it on the other side of the table, while his other hand is moving to grab a vitamin water drink.

"This song is good, you know," Taeyang said to him while walking out of the  recording room, "You should give it to me instead of her,"

Jiyong chuckled as he opened the bottle and take a big sip. Taeyang watched him drowning the liquid to his throat.

"Sorry, man, but I think sing song would be perfect for a singer like her," Jiyong replied. Taeyang nodded while smiling.

Jiyong just asked for Taeyang's help to do some backing vocal and effects for the background instrumental, and he thinks Taeyang is a perfect guy for this.

"Thanks, man," Jiyong slapped Taeyang's arm lightly.

"No problem," Taeyang replied as it was just nothing.