Chapter 91: Another Boy & Traitor (part 2)

Why didn't I run to chase her?

He doesn't know.

JB rested his head on the thick wall of his bedroom while taking a really deep breathe and exhaling it slowly.

It's been a tough day- and rough day at the same time.

He closed his eyes, wanted to run away from reality for a moment, wishing that darkness would fill up his thoughts at the moment he closed his eyes. However, he didn't find that darkness.

Instead, he saw two faces.

First face, was Mark's. JB exhaled again as he saw Mark. Years of knowing Mark Tuan as a friend, and now debuted together in the same band, JB thought he knew Mark very well. But he was wrong. He never saw Mark as angry as today, as desperate, as down- as crushed as today.

He was a totally different man- than the careless and quiet man JB used to know.

That fact made JB realized something. He was not a good leader. Huh, hell, not at all. How can a Leader let something like this happened to his band-mate, and how come right now, he didn't know what to do.

Second face, was Jae In's. JB totally stopped breathing for a moment as Jae In's face appeared in his mind.

He remembered it all too well, the first time he saw her. He was in the other room of JYP- along with his band mates, and watching the audition from the TV that was connected to a camera from the autidion room.

He remembered a girl- looking so fragile but yet so confident and so strong in the eyes. And when she danced powerfully, followed by singing and rapping... strangely, JB thought of himself. That B-Girl reminded JB of himself.

At that moment, JB thought, 'how can a girl be so cool?'

Who knows- that later on- he would find himself staring at her when she's around, he would looked around when she's not having lunch in the dining room, he would see her sometimes in the studio- dancing all alone in the middle of the night- and looked around there in confusion when she's not there.

But she was cold. So cold, too cold.

Maybe that's the problem. She didn't give him any chance.

He truly cared for her- but now, he wondered if it really was love?

Suddenly, out of JB expectations, another face appeared from his mind.

Ah Ri's.

JB bitted his lips right away, and everything about that girl came to him like flashbacks. How she would blushed whenever he talked to her, the way she curled her own lips before smiling, how she avoids eye contact with him when she's shy- but she stared at him, truly, when he was down.

Being happy is your choice, Oppa!

JB found himself almost smiling as he remembered Ah Ri said that to him.

A really cheerful girl, warm hearted, sweet.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder if I ever could... when I woke up in my bedroom the next day.

Suddenly, my body felt so heavy- so used, the air was so vacant, so full of me, and all of my mistakes.

It felt like something was taken away from me- making my chest felt so empty. But, I no longer wanted to cry. It's okay- a sound in my head told me.

Then I realized... It is because I feel Mark is getting away from me. Now I know how it feels to be longing for someone- but they don't want to talk to you- no, he didn't even want to see me.