How to order my book and Signed ones (Not an update)

Hey guys, how are you today?

Many of you asked me about how to order my book and how to get the signed ones :) I am so glad that all of you are excited about this, and of course I am more excited.

So, my book is sold through Online Bookstores:

1. Amazon.com

2. BarnesAndNobles.com

You can go to one of those sites, and searched for 'My Melody' or 'Jesselyn Janice'. The book result will come out and you can do the orders from there. They ship worlwide, so you don't have to worry about the distance.

If you want to purchase JUST the book, you can do it straight away from there :) It is simple.

But.. Some of you asked me if you can get the SIGNED ONES

I have been trying to contact my publisher to find a way for this, but it is not possible for you to purchase the one with my signature on it, unless you buy it through me personally :)

So, yes, I will be the one who signed it and ship it for you myself. (Not the Amazon or BarnesAndNoble)

NOTES:

1. I will do the shipping for you. (And.. I might give you something extra about #MarkHee as well)

2. The book is signed and I will write your name there :)

3. You will do the payment to me (The book price and the shipping fee)

4. For the shipping (Believe me, I have been 'touring' around Singapore to find the cheapest courier service and this is the cheapest and fastest one I can find), I'll be using Red Box by Air Asia.

5. The shipping fee will be from $11 to $17 (depends on your location) and it will arrive in 7 days. (There's a $5 one, but it will arrive around 8 weeks. Which might be too long for you).

Well, I know that the shipping fee is not cheap and it is almost the same with the book price, so if you don't want it, I totally understand.

This is for the one who wants the signed ones, but if you just want the book and if you want to make it simple, you can order it from the online bookstores. That's totally fine.

Feel free to ask me more about it by leaving a comment or message me privately :)

Thank you so much :)

____

More notes:

1. The price of the book is $19.18 right now, and it might change at any time.

2. It is in Singapore Dollars.

3. For the ones who lived in Singapore or Indonesia, the price will definitely different. (Because I can ship it once I am in Indonesia which is cheaper, and Singapore is where I live, so the delivering will be so cheap).

4. Red Box does NOT ship worldwide. Asia only. So, if you're out of Asia, I'll use Singapore Post to send it.

For the ones who already ask me about it, feel free to change your mind. It's totally okay.