Chapter 97: "You're cold, but I feel warm."

JYP Entertainment, Garden.

The wind blows softly- giving a calm sensation, something Jae In needed.

Hiding her hands inside her jacket pockets, walking straight with JB to the entertainment's private garden behind the building.

They walked slowly- quietly. No conversation was made during the walk, but their minds were full of words and sounds- considering things to say.

Both JB and Jae In are very right to the point- they both knew that. Would be waste of time to think of useless words to say.

As they entered the park, Jae In thanked God inside her heart, that the park was empty. Just like how they needed it to be.

She turned around to face JB, and caught his eyes were looking at her the whole time.

He's very calm, very nervous at the same time. But his eyes never left mine. What a gentleman he is, Jae In whispered in her heart, smiling softly at the handsome creature in front of her.

JB put down his bag without moving his eyes.

Jae In simply stared back.

"I am not sure what happened, and how do you feel right now," JB opened up straight away. That was a really weird tone, but he didn't show any sign of holding back.

Jae In stayed quiet. She wanted to hear everything JB will say.

"I didn't realise how dumb I was- how... stupid  I was. For me- being not sensitive about everything between us, I truly... It's my fault..."

Jae In realised it. JB didn't want to say sorry. 

"Saying sorry would make me sound like... I'm don't accept your feelings. While... While I..." JB looked down.

Jae In swallowed a few times.

"I really like you too, Jae In-a," JB said it out, clearly, a little bit louder- because this time, he wanted Jae In to get it. No more misunderstanding.

Jae In held herself form exhaling. Her chest felt something weird after JB said it. She felt loosened, because it was something that has been torturing her all these time. That question in her head.

"And I really like you," Out of nowhere, Jae In said that as a reply, and she wanted to slap herself because of that.

Surprisingly, JB's lips formed a little smile. Smiling at her.

"Why you never tell me?" Jae In asked him- this time, sounded a little bit hurt.

JB noticed the difference in her voice, and he cleared his throat, before replying. Something that he knew too well, the answer that he prepared in his head.

"Why are you so cold?"

Jae In felt like a bucket of ice water just fell onto her head. He didn't answer her question, asking back instead.

"You're the coolest person I've ever seen- in my whole life. I mean it," JB said it with dominance- he wanted to be the man in this conversation, "Seriously, if someone asked me how is my ideal type, I would answer that it is you- with no hesitation,"

JB's answer thrilled Jae In with happiness, but there's something about it. Jae In's waiting for the 'but'.

"I've said it for hundreds of time. You're cool, very talented, very hardworking. I like how swag you are, how fierce you are as a girl, but you're still so gorgeous in many ways. How can I not adore you when you came?" JB smiled while looking to the ground again, while remembering the first time Jae In moved in to the dorm.