Full Chapter 117: Debut Stage (part 1)

Note: I apologize that I re-posted this chapter, but this is the full version one. Wattpad did not fully updated the story in previous version- this one is longer.
If you read the previous one, I hope you read this one again and enjoy the continuation (full version.)

Thank you so much.

_______________________________________________________________________________

From: Cold-Park Jae In

You're finally making it, you little shit ;)

I grinned as I opened the text message from Jae In. She might be busy now in YG Entertainment, but she still remembers my debut stage today.

Today is the day.

I made my way to the backstage hallway inside Inkigayo building. I smiled widely at the staffs who were walking around. They gave me stares as I walked in- maybe they were curious about who I am and how I looked like in real life.

Maru oppa opened the door for me, and I smiled wider as I see flowers around the corner of my waiting room.

"Wow!" I walked in while smiling, "Who send me all these? I have no idea..."

There are so many flowers with congratulation messages for my debut. I saw one from Park Jin Young and Se Young unnie, personally for me. I saw another one from Taeyang oppa, and I laughed because Jiyong must have forced him to do it.

I stopped when I saw a different flower, with a smaller card. I took the card, and I realised that it was hand written, instead of typed.

Congratulations for your debut, EM! Your hard work and determination had finally brought you to this day, and you deserved it! You'll be an amazing star out there, and never stop shining!

Love, Bangtan Boys~

"A representative from Big Hit Entertainment came this morning to deliver that," A female staff said while carrying some catering to the room, "Which is weird, because usually a delivery man would be the one doing it, and not someone from the company."

I blinked at her two times, "Does it means... someone from Big Hit is performing as well today?"

My head quickly imagined Bangtan Boys, and I remembered that they should have a comeback around the same time as my debut, but I am not sure if it's right.

Another staff quickly slapped that female staff on the arm, and she quickly coughed as she just realised something, "Ehh.. No way, that's impossible... O-okay, I need to.... take some more stuff out there. See you later, Hee Young~"

She quickly walked away, and my eyes followed her. She's acting weird.

I turned around, to see Maru oppa raising another bucket of flower, but this one seemed very fancy. He turned to me, "This is from G-Dragon. For you."

I blinked again, and I took the flowers immediately from his hand as he offered it to me.

He is performing today with me, and I don't understand why he must gave me flowers.

"Is he coming already?" I put the flower down with the rest of them, "We should get ready soon, right?"

Maru oppa shrugged, "It's very usual for him to running late. You can start the make up now."

I looked at him, then I nodded. Many more staffs walked in, most of them are stylists and make up artists.

________________________________________________________________________________