Chapter 70: The Truth About Love

I opened my dorm door and then I pulled out the key while smiling as I grab the door holder. Those GOT7 boys were so happy after I cooked the meal for them.

They all ate eagerly, and they just can't stop thanking me for the food. Gosh, how long has it been since the last time they got home cooked meal? I don't think that the food I cooked was that special anyway. It was just easy dishes my mom would cook when she's lazy.

I just can't stop smiling as I opened the door knob and I entered my dorm. As I walked in, I noticed Jae In. She's sitting on the couch with the television on, but she's looking straight at me as I enter the room. She stood up straight away as I locked the door again.

"Hee Young-a, where have you been?" She walked to me straight away, I caught an eye brow twitch there.

I looked at her, "I was with GOT7. I made them home cooked meals,"

She simply nodded as I answered. I nodded too, and then I was about to walk straight to my room before she holds my arm.

"Hee Young-a," She whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry,"

I turned to her, "I am sure you do,"

She shook her head, "No, I mean it. I'm really sorry. What I said before... it was so wrong. I shouldn't say it,"

"It helps me to understand the way you think though," I gave her a stare again, "I never understand you, Jae In-a. Ever since I entered this entertainment and we became friends, I still don't understand you. You're so cold and careless sometimes. I thought you're so heartless. But at some times, you were really caring and kind hearted. I still remember when you talked to me about Mark and Jungkook. You're so different. So, I honestly don't understand why you're being so cynical about love,"

She looked straight into my eyes, before turning away.

"Stupid monkey love, huh?" I scoffed, "You know what the strange thing is... I began to think that it is make sense. Maybe Mark and I are not serious right now. Maybe we're just having this monkey love thingy,"

She quickly turned to me, "No, I'm sorry. I don't mean it. Mark and you are so in love. Please don't think like that, I'm sorry,"

I shook my head, "You're not wrong, you know? You are right, this is monkey love. We're teenagers and we're having fun. But... I just hate the idea of 'stupid' in it,"

"That's why I'm sorry,"

"Stop apologizing, Jae In-a," I quickly cut her, "Why are you so cynical about love?"

She looked at me again and then she sighed, "I don't want to get hurt,"

I looked at her too, and we're taking a deep breathe together.

"Dating at this time... it is so vulnerable. We might get hurt a lot, and we might break up a lot too. I don't want to waste my time crying and being sad about a guy. I want to work hard and be a star first. Falling in love is... scary, you know?" She whispered, sounded so fragile for the first time.

I pulled her hand and then she followed me to sit on the couch.

"That is one of the problem that Mark and I faced before we started dating," I said to her while smiling, reminiscing in my mind.

Jae In looked at me seriously.

"He told me that so many times. That.. he's so scared to hurt me. That is why he didn't confess to me soon and we faced to many problems and misunderstandings in the past," I smiled, "But, you know what, that stupid monkey love turned into something really big.. and we ended up loving each other even more and we decided to date. We're putting away all of those obstacles,"