Chapter 65: Denial

JYP Entertainment DENIED THE SCANDAL BETWEEN GOT7 MARK AND THEIR ROOKIE, EM.

I took a deep breath, while putting my phone down. I just woke up, took a bath and currently sitting in the dining room while waiting for my breakfast. And this is what I saw when I opened Allkpop. It is the first news, on the first top page.

Wow, JYP took a really fast action.

I played around with the hem of my t-shirt, not wanting to read the article. The news still breaks my heart, and it makes me worry about everything. But, since JYP had already took over the scandal, and they denied it already... I think everything is going to be okay.

Jae In walked out from the kitchen with two plates of toasts, raising her eyes on me, "What are you doing?"

I shook my head simply while smiling, "Starving,"

___________________________________________________________________________________

After finishing my breakfast, I went down to the meeting room straight away, just like what Se Young unnie told me.

I am nervous and excited at the same time, because this is going to the my debut concept meeting! Kyaa, I giggled by just thinking of it.

I wonder what kind of concept they will give me.

When I entered this company, I've always been amazed by IU's concepts. They are all magical, so vintage, good MV plot, dreamy and full of fairy tales. They are not just trying to be cute and girly, but they showed the story side.

But lately, since I entered the training and learned many kind of songs, I've been really influated by 2NE1's music. Especially CL. Gosh, believe it or not, now I really want to learn how to rap.

"Hee Young," Se Young unnie suddenly appeared in front of me, waking me up from all of my thoughts.

"Ne, unnie," I quickly form a smile to her.

I was just about to enter the meeting room, and so did she. She showed be an unusual expression, making me wonder what makes her acted this way towards me.

"I wanna talk to you first," She opened the meeting room door, and I slightly nodded in response. I walked in to the room, finding the room is empty.

The others are not coming yet.

She sighed while putting all of her things on the desk, and then raised her face to see me.

I stared back blankly at her.

"I have no idea that this will happened," She spoke coldly, making me realize that it is all about my scandal and Mark's.

I stopped smiling, now staring back into her eyes.

"I am telling you... to be careful now," She said again, "I am not trying to say that you and Mark are wrong. Whether you two are really dating or what, it's none of my businesses. But I am saying this for your own good, Park Hee Young. If you really want to debut, you must clear your name,"

She said all of those things non-stop and I just stood there without saying anything.

Se Young unnie was always known for her beauty, always happy, cheerful, and friendly to everyone. I've never seen her angry side like this.

Maybe that is why Park Jin Young hired her.

"You are JYP's New Artist. Our hope is huge on you. I am not supossed to tell you this.. but I will.."

I hold my breath, cautious of what she's going to say. Good or bad, I have to be ready.

"We are all... so afraid if your project will fail,"