Chapter 72: First Fight

I told him everything in 2 hours.

I told him my whole entire life history. When I lived in Indonesia. When I moved to Korea, and how I cried really hard in the car when I was on my way to the airport with my family, because I didn't want to leave my friends. When I interested in music for the first time. When I got my first guitar on my birthday. When I met Ha Neul and Ji Woon for the first time. I told him my favorite food. I told him that I am learning 4 languages. I told him about my senior that I liked when I was in high school, and his name was Youngbae, like Big Bang Taeyang's real name. What a really funny coincidence.

Well, he laughed really hard when I told him that part.

I told him how I feel when I entered the JYP audition room, and how I felt when I walked out of the room as a JYP special trainee. How I felt to be seperated from my family and my best friends. How happy I was to finally leave school. 

How I missed home-cooked meal. How I suffered from the endless training, losing weight, and getting pimples for lacking of sleep. I told him how I feel whenever I watched a Korean group performance on TV, and said to myself, 'One day, you'll be like them,'

How I felt when I meet EXO sunbaenims, performed along with WINNER and other groups.

He stayed quiet, stared at me with no expression, but I know that he's listening. Sometimes his eyebrows would twitch or his lips would formed a smile in the middle of my stories.

This is shocking to me, but... being with him was so comfortable.

"Wow, I can't believe that I was just talking non-stop for the past two hours," I took my glass while looking at my watch.

Jiyong did the same, raising his glass and drink from it, and he smiled at me, "I had fun though,"

I smiled back, "Me too,"

We stayed quiet for a while.

"It's been a while since I got a talk like this with someone," He put his glass down, "And I forgot how it feels. You actually remind me of myself.... and someone,"

I curled my eyebrows, "Oppa, you don't talk like this with your friends,"

"Oh.. I mean, yes. I have lots of friends, also my brothers in Big Bang. I can be myself and freely talk to them whenever I can. But.. It's been a while since I actually hear a story of someone's life like that. You told me about your life, your school, your family, your training and stuff. Those rookie excitements... I just forgot how it feels to be you, a trainee," He smiled.

I nodded. I finally understand him. That's what Park Jin Young's been telling us actually.

The trainee days might be tiring and stressful, but it is actually the fun part. When you're tired after the training, you can empower yourself by reminding yourself that you're going to debut.

But once you debuted, you might feel empty, because it feels like nothing to achieve anymore. Especially when you already become a really big, big star... like G-Dragon.

Can you imagine being him? Busy everyday, schedules marked for months ahead, singing and dancing non-stop, catching plane flights and deal with jetlag, must control your moods, having cameras and fans eyeing you almost 24 hours in a day, and also... letting go of your privacy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked me while grinning, "It looks like... your pitying me?"

I quickly shook my head, "No, I am not pitying you, Oppa,"

He laughed again, "Don't pity me,"

"Who would pity G-Dragon? You have everything," I forced a laugh, and his eyes snap back at me.