Chapter 88: Strange Feelings

JB stared at his own reflection in the mirror, sighed deeply and he cleared his throat.

"I... really like you," He said while raising a finger and pointed it in front of the mirror, "Would you... maybe consider to go out with me?"

He paused for a moment, before turning around and looked at Jackson and Youngjae who were shaking their heads at the same time with a pout.

"It sounds like you're... begging her," Youngjae pouted.

"And you sound desperate," Jackson added with the same face.

JB scoffed and turned back to stare at his reflection, "I don't even know why am I doing this,"

Jackson and Youngjae chuckled lightly and told him to just relax, be a cool gentleman and tell her exactly how he felt about her. Being sincere is more beautiful, rather than speaking a fluent- perfect sentence, but you made it all up.

JB nodded while exhaling deeply, "Yeah, confession doesn't require any practice I guess,"

"Yes!" Jackson and Youngjae said in agreement at the same time, making JB laughed at the two of them.

"Mark and Hee Young's confession was definitely the best," Jackson said while rolling his eyes and smiled, remembering the day it happened, and Mark told him the details that night, when Hee Young finally became his girlfriend.

Youngjae leaned closer in curiosity and JB took one step closer without realising.

"How did Mark do it actually?" JB asked Jackson with huge wonder in his eyes, while Youngjae grinned.

None of them except Jackson really know the details.

Jackson grinned playfully, "But their timing was at the peak as well. They were hurting so much, so... Their confession was full of tears and angers. Hee Young cried while yelling at Mark... then Mark cried too a little, and they kissed..."

Silence for a moment.

"Woah," Youngjae's jaw dropped, "It's totally like a drama,"

Jackson smiled back, "Exactly."

JB turned again to see his reflection in the mirror, saying to himself, "I really envy Mark for getting that perfect moment,"

Suddenly their bell was ringing, and the three of them jumped in surprise.

"I'll get it," JB walked out of the room before any of them could say anything, and he ran a little to get it.

He unlocked the door and pulled it open, revealing Ah Ri outside of the door.

"Oh, hey," JB smiled a little at her.

She smiled back while bowing her head politely, "Annyeong-haseyo, JB oppa,"

"What's up? Anything wrong?" JB asked her in concerned, "You alone?"

Ah Ri blushed a little and she looked down for a moment, before swallowed and looked up to see his handsome face, "Uh... The package my mom send me last night.."

JB nodded instantly, "Yeah, what's with it?"

"Hmm," Ah Ri smiled a little, "My mom gave me fireworks. Lots, lots of them. There are around seven boxes,"

She was glad that JB's eyes widened a little, before he smirked playfully, "Wow, that's a lot of fireworks. Your mom is really thoughtful. You must play it soon with your trainee friends in the rooftop,"

JB noticed Ah Ri's nervous gestures as he finished his sentence.

"That's the thing...." Ah Ri nervously continued, "I wanted to ask... GOT7 oppas to play along with me, and the other trainees,"