Chapter 110: "We loved too hard."

"Now," His voice sings, battling with the sound of hard rain, "Are you ever going to tell me about it?"

I turned to give Jiyong a stare. He stared at me through his fringe- lapped messily against his small forehead, yet his eyes are still glimmering- in some strange ways.

"We broke up." I said after taking a deep breathe.

"Park Hee Young... what makes you so sure about it all of the sudden?" Jiyong's eyes never left mine and he patiently asked me. I no longer care if he asked me because of curiosity or if he really cares about me.

I stared at the wet streets from the inside of his car, my fingers tucking Jiyong's jacket that he gave to me to keep me warm. We're now sitting inside his Bentley, all soaked from the dancing-in-the-rain, and now we are turning on the heater while drying ourselves.

I licked my lips.

"We loved too hard," I answered him, "It scared the hell out of me. We loved too hard- we ruined everything that we had. Maybe... This is for the best, for now."

From the side of my eyes, Jiyong stared at me- seemed to be amused.

"Geez, can I ask you something," I turned to him- annoyed, causing him to raised his eyes at me with a small smirk, "Why do you always stare at me?"

He grinned, "What? I can't stare at you?"

I rolled my eyes, "It makes me uncomfortable."

"You should be happy, kiddo. Many girls would like it if I stare at them for too long, or simply locking gazes to each other," Jiyong said it while grinning. He's definitely joking about it, but right now, I am not in the mood to reply him a sarcastic answer.

I simply looked away from him, tugging his jacket tighter to warm me.

"Your innocence is adorable," He whispered.

I turned again to him, "Am I that entertaining to you? Like a clown?"

He shook his head, now giving me a big smile, "Not like a clown. I am not laughing, you see. Like... something that makes me feel strange about myself. Looking at you, makes me feel..."

I watched him as he struggled to find the right word to continue his answer. I did not want to urge him with his answer, so I didn't ask anything and simply waited.

"Just makes me feel like I need to always stare. Because I am sure that I don't want to miss a thing," He suddenly grabbed my hand, holding it while his thumb drew circles around the back of my hand.

I am slightly afraid with the soothing feeling he gave me.

He took it closer to him, and he closed his eyes before kissing the back of my hand softly. I was trembled as I felt his lips pressing against the back of my hand, and feeling his warm breathings against it.