Chapter 66: Black (part 1)

Jiyong closed the door behind us, and I walked awkwardly to the seats in front of us.

After that awkward meeting of us, Se Young unnie and Park Jin Young told us to get to know each other and let G-Dragon explained to me the whole plan for our collaboration. He's going to be my mentor too, so.. he will start mentoring me.

They told us to have the 'mentoring session' in one of the training studio. Just the two of us.

"Alright, let's have a seat," He smiled at me, and I nodded. We took a seat together, and I looked down.

Geez, I am so nervous.

G-Dragon is sitting in front of me, now looking at me with that one million dollar smile. I believe that my cheeks are red, and I can't even look up to see him.

"I've been... waiting to meet you," He said, breaking the silence between us. I raised my head slowly, observing every look upon his body, and his face.

He never stopped smiling.

"Uhm... G-Dragon sunbaenim, I-" I stopped talking when I hear him chuckled. That chuckled turned into a loud laugh, and he covered his mouth, showing only his gorgeous eye smile.

I blushed. Did I say something wrong?

"Hahahaha, you are so funny," He removed his hand, now revealing his perfect teeth, "Don't call me G-Dragon here,"

I laughed too, forcefully, "Hehe, arasso. Ji-Jiyong sunbaenim,"

He laughed again, but he nodded this time, "That's much better... Hee Young-ie,"

I can't even breath. The way he calls my name... it's like, he's someone close to me already. It's exactly how my father and Mark would call my name.

There's another long silence filling the room, since it is just the two of us and it is still awkward. Only the sound of AC was heard.

He took a deep breath, and then he exhaled loudly, sounds annoyed. I don't know why. But I raised my head to see his frustrated expression while knocking his own shoes.

Hmm.. is he angry because I didn't say anything?

"Uh, sunbae, I'm sorry," I suddenly said without even thinking. He looked at me blankly, and then he shook his head, "Oh, no, no, don't be sorry,"

I looked down again, thinking hard of what should I say?

God! G-Dragon is here, right in front of me, and I can't even think about what to say. C'mon, Hee Young, you're a friendly girl, right?

"Uh, so..." He smiled again, "I'm going to be your mentor from now on,"

I nodded, smiling, "Honestly, I don't understand, sunbae. How come you can be my mentor? We don't know each other, and you're from another company,"

He nodded in agreement, "Yes, you are right. Well, I have so many confessions to make here. But, I will start with... You are an amazing singer, and you have an awesome talent,"

I can't even blink, and my heart pounds faster and faster. G-FREAKING-DRAGON just told me that I am a great singer!

"One of YG's staff, his name is Lee Junseok, he write songs and helped Big Bang in the studio everyday. He's a close friend of mine, and he gave me the CD of the Rookie Showcase," Jiyong started to explain.

I just nodded while listening to him.

"Well, Big Bang got the invitation since we're from YG. But unfortunately, at that time... I was not in Korea, so I couldn't make it," I caught a tone of regret when he said it.