Chapter 67: Black (part 2)

"Oppa," I said straight away after hearing Mark's voice over the phone, "I'm sorry. I was in meeting my mentor so I didn't open my phone,"

There's a silence, before Mark exhaled and said, "No, it is fine,"

I bitted my lip, "Have you eaten yet?"

"Nope,"

"Do you still have the pizza with you?" I asked.

I am glad when I heard him laughing, "Yes. I need to watch over it all the time, to prevent Jackson and Yugyeom from eating it,"

I chuckled, "Alright. Where do you want to meet?"

"Hmm.. rooftop?" Mark asked me.

I smiled, "Okay, rooftop will be great. I'll see you there,"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook pressed his own phone in annoyance while walking around. He bitted his lower lip all the time, didn't know what to do.

"Have you call her?" Rap Monster, who's been watching him over the past two hours, finally asked him. Jin and V raised their head to see the maknae.

They are currently in the airport, in a private waiting room. They're about to go to another country for their tour, and there are still two more shows before they go back to Korea and do their comeback for 'Danger'.

Jungkook turned his body to face his hyungs, "I... uh, I left her a voice message an hour ago... But she hasn't reply. I just send her another text message,"

They all stared at each other.

"I think she's okay actually," Jin said, trying to calm Jungkook.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to ask her myself," Jungkook insisted.

No matter how hurt he was since Hee Young 'rejected' him and dated Mark, he can't hide his care for her. He cares about Hee Young, and he's really worried. But his ego stopped him from calling her straight away. He can't do that.

"She's probably in JYP right now, taking some rest after the incident," Rap Monster added too.

Jungkook turned his body to face him again, "So why she hasn't reply? Because it takes so long for her to reply, it makes me even more worried,"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jae In tried to catch her own breath while walking to the corner of the dance studio, taking her own water bottle.

"Damn," She mumbled to herself after she realized how dry her throat was after dancing non-stop. She's been learning CL's solo song 'MTBD' and she created her own dance for that song.

Six months being a JYP trainee, she's been learning how to sing and dance a lot. But these days, she changed her genre, and she prefer to practice alone.

She lied her body on the floor, closing her eyes.

She really wanted to debut soon. As JE.N or as whatever JYP wants her to be.

She knows that one day she's going to debut and she's been practicing so hard to be a great idol. But.. she can't wait until two more years to debut, just like what JYP had promised her.

As time goes by, she began to feel that.. maybe she does not belong in JYP. She didn't get the training she wanted, and she doesn't feel satisfied of herself.

She took out her phone, looking at the web page that she's been looking at these days. The page that bothers her a lot.

YG Entertainment Open Audition.