Chapter 87: More Than Just a Kiss

"I want to confess.... to a girl,"

Bambam blinked a few times, while Jr looked at JB as he's an alien came to earth, and the rest of them raised their eyes. Youngjae began to grin.

"Wait... Confess to a girl?" Jr stared at JB in disbelief.

Jackson and Mark looked at each other.

"Jae In," JB mentioned her name before everyone asked or burst into curiosity. All of them knew already that JB began to grow feelings towards the girl, but they did not expect him to finally wanted to confess.

Youngjae walked to JB, "Hyung, are you sure about this?"

Surprisingly, JB nodded really fast, showing them how sure he is. No hesitation.

Mark slowly smiled at JB, and JB looked back at Mark.

"I know," JB said to Mark, "I was wrong. When you were close to Hee Young, I was the one forbidding you two. As a leader, all I think about is us, and GOT7. But, now... when it happened to me myself... I can't hold it too,"

Jackson grinned really wide, "Yeay, now our leader's turn,"

Everyone laughed while looking at each other.

"What about the dating ban then?" Yugyeom looked to his hyung in worry. What happened in Malaysia- somehow still brings him in terror. Even though it was not his problem. Even though it was not his forehead was bleeding.

Mark turned to stare at Yugyeom.

JB stood up, "I will... try to be careful. I will really really try really hard. Wait, I don't even know if she's going to accept me anyway,"

Jr can't hold his laugh, and he ended up laughing out loud.

"Ya!" JB glared at him.

Jr ran to hug him, "Hahaha, she will! Relax!"

JB tried to push him away, but Jr hold tighter.

"We'll help you, relax," Mark walked to them, touching JB's shoulder.

JB smiled back at him again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Yakitori Shop.

It's been a while since the last time I ate here. Mark was the one taking me to this place on my first trainee days, and this is where we ate together for the first time and switch numbers.

I smiled to myself remembering it. It's been a really sweet memories.

I watched my trainee friends took a seat near the window, while Seung Won pulled another table and combined it with the other one, so we'll have a long table.

"As usual right, guys?" Jason turned to ask all of us before ordering.

I nodded, "Yeah, but no spicy yakitori, okay? I am not allowed, I am on vocal rest,"

Jason gave me his evil-smirk, "Alright, EM. Have a vocal rest before your first recording tonight,"

Seung Won scoffed and I laughed.

Today, finally, after a really long time, we can gather together again. Me, Jae In, Seung Won, Sunny, and Jason. 

I looked at Jae In, and I stopped smiling. Yes, Jason was right. She's been acting really weird.

She's back into the old Jae In who I met a year ago. So cold, staring with sharp eyes, barely speak, and looked around with tightened jaw.

Sunny called my name, and I took a seat in front of her.