Chapter 2

-Alex POV-

"I don't know guys...Stacy i think there's more to this skirt." I said hesitantly looking into Stacy's bathroom mirror. I pulled the skirt lower down my thigh.

"Oh come on Alex! We wanna see." Jack whined on the other side of the door. Stacy picked my party outfit for me and waited until Jack was here to judge it too.

"Yeah! And we're gonna be late." Stacy added.

I sighed and walked out self-consciously. Jack's jaw dropped and Stacy wolf-whistled. I blushed and did a little turn for them.

"Where's my innocent little Lex?" Jack asked spinning me into his arms. Our faces were a little to close and we sort of stared at each other. It was - weird. Stacy cleared her throat making me turn away and act like i was checking myself out.

"I'll wait for you girls outside." He murmured and walked out. Stacy shut the door and stared at me with her arms crossed.

"What?" I asked.

"Whats going on with you and Gilinsky?" She asked grinning slyly. I burst into laughter.

"What? You think? Me? And Jack?" I said laughing but she looked serious.

"Maybe not but he's definitely crushing on you Lex." She said shaking her head.

"Whatever. Im not into guys anyways." I said grabbing my phone off charge. She snorted.

"Are you sure you're not lesbian?" She asked. I nudged her.

"No lets just go you idiot." I giggled.

"Oh sure. I make you look hot and you call me names. Rich." She said pouted. We hooked arms and walked out to find Jack smoking. He finished his blunt and we headed out.

-

"Woah!"

"Is that Alex Wilkinson?"

"She looks sexy af."

"Totally bangable. Since when does she wear things above her ankles?"

"Does she have a bf? Coz I'm going in for the kill."

This was all i heard when we stepped into Carters mansion. He was one of the richest kids, sometimes snobbish but a cool guy. Guys looked like they were undressing me with their eyes and girls glared.

"I hate this." I whispered to Jack who was waving at a few people.

He smirked. "Own it, you look super hot." He said squeezing my hand slightly before a few girls pulled him away. I turned to find Stacy gone too.

I stood awkwardly in the middle of - basically everyone. They either stared at me, pointed or gaped openly. "Hey, Alexandra right?" some girl asked me.

I smiled. "Alex yeah." She smiled and suddenly pulled me to another den which was darkly lit.

"Uh where are we going?" I asked looking around.

"We're playing spin the bottle." She said sitting down and patted the ground next to her. I rolled my eyes at the typical high school party game but sat down. A few other guys and girls joined us.

"Okay! So a girl spins the bottle but you're blind-folded and whoever it lands on - you have to go into Carters room for five minutes AND kiss." The girl who pulled me said loudly.

Stacy and Jack weren't part of the game, in fact it wasn't people I knew.

"Alex you can go first!" She said making my eyes widen. I shrugged and tied the blindfold around eyes and spun the bottle. I prayed it would be someone who wouldnt force themselves onto me.