Chapter 25.

-Nate POV-

I was surprised when Alex kissed me back with the same amount of desire. I expected her to punch me in the face and claim her only love to Shawn but she pulled me closer and into her room.

I held her body to me, my knees going weak and my body shaking under her touch. I thinj I groaned when she bit my lip teasingly.

She then hesitated and pulled back slightly from the kiss. "But Stacy." She whispered looking guilty.

"I really really don't give a fuck about her right now Alex. I don't care about Shawn either because you and I both know those relationship are just distractions." I said.

She bit her lip nervously. "But Nate -"

"This is the real deal, this is the truth. We just lied to ourselves and I don't wanna hide my feelings anymore. I want you." I sighed.

"Nate I want you too. Its always been you and I shouldn't have made you hide what we had because of Sammy." She sighed too leaning forward.

"I would do it anyday if it meant being with you Alex." I said pulling her closer again. She kissed me harder again - more forcefully and roughly. I liked it.

I unzipped her dress and let it fall off her body, I gazed at her body. She still made me feel like that luckiest guy in the world. She ripped open my shirt. It was pretty hot.

I would always carry Alex to bed but this time around she pushed - roughly - me onto it instead and climbed on top of me. I was too stunned to ask her why the sudden boost in confidence but just stared at her amazing body.

She's completely in charge and it was a major turn on.

-Alex POV-

I pushed Nate onto the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips gently. He stared at me in wonder, a dangerous glint in those brown eyes. I'd been wanted to perk up some confidence forever and tonight It worked.

I unbuckled his jeans and threw it behind me hurriedly, Nate chuckled and gripped my hips gently. I kissed his neck and collarbone, red lipstick marks made a trail along his chest and down his stomach. He shivered. Well you get where that went...
(lmao pervert!)

I completely okay with being naked in front of Nate now. He had never made me feel weird or uncomfortable about my body. Everytime he pulled away from a kiss he would tell me what he likes about me. I found that sweet.

He was on top of me, my legs around his waist. "You're so beautiful." He whispered breathlessly. I grasped his shoulders and kissed him roughly. He propped himself up on his elbows and then pushed harder than the first time. If possible.

It was different. Different because he wanted to prove how much he wanted - needed - me and how badly he missed this. I didn't mind because it was better for me. I arched my back slightly and my nails ran down his back marking my territory too.

"Easy there." He chuckled.

"Says the guy who bit my neck." I smirked and dragged my nails further down his back.

He pushed harder on purpose driving me insane, it was like fire. Hot and intense. The room was filled with my sighs and Nate's groaned.

"B-baby I love you so much." He said softly and he was slightly breathless. He gripped my hips firmly and pulled them closer to his.

"I love you too Nate." I sighed into his shoulders, I found his free hand and laced our hands together.

In that moment I understood it. This wasn't just a random fuck. It was meaningful, it was something really special and intimate.

It was love. Real love.

_________

Haha Im on fire with these steamy Chapters Chapter's right! Sorry to those who're sensitive to it, I think my books needed some twist. It's not as bad as fanfics I've read bcs i know some girls feel weird so sorry!