Chapter 28

DEDICATED TO @cuddlejxck ❤ my fellow Mrs Gilinsky haha! ILYSM! Tx for the votes
________________
-NATE POV-

After telling Alex about my past and all the baggage i had to carry everyday, I expected her to leave me without a doubt. Because who wants to be with someone who has so much shit going on?

But no. Alex did the complete opposite, she stayed and promised to look out for me. She made me feel like a better Nate, as always though. It's like she took a bit of the baggage and carried it for me.

"It feels good to be single." I said to myself as i parked in Alex and Sammy's driveway.

We've been back in Omaha for 3 days already. Alex and I decided to end things with Stacy and Shawn, telling them the truth about what happen in LA - the sleeping together thing.

Shawn said he knew she didn't really like him anyways but he still dissed her to which i wanted to kill him for but Alex stopped me. I guess she was always the better person.

Stacy on the other hand, lashed out on her best friend. She called her a bitch and other really hurtful things, I wanted to kill her too but Alex just laughed it off. I could tell she was hurt though. Stacy swore to never be friends with Alex again. But Jack still backed her up.

So today Sammy finally agreed with me coming over to have a man-to-man talk about his sister. He didnt talk to Alex the whole time and only calmed down after 3 days. I was nervous because if he still didnt want me with Alex then its a no-go.

I need his permission and I'd get it myself, that seems like the man thing to do..

I knocked and Sammy opened, not returning my smile. Nice start. "Come on to the den, Alex is out with Jack."

Funny enough, i didnt mind Alex and Jack being really close friends. I still didn't understand how he could be just friends with a girl as hot at Alex. Maybe he's gay, but I just hoped Jack could keep his feelings the same - always.

"So..." Sammy said as we sat down. He didn't seem angry just confused.

"I love your sister man." I said bluntly. Might as well be straight up with him. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Yeah I've gathered that much. You really serious eh?"

"I am, I've never loved someone before and I really do now. I know I sound like a little gay bitch now but I can't hide how I feel about her." I said.

He stared at the floor for a second before looking at me. "Why Alex?"

"Why? Thats easy bro. After the rehab I came here but the need to smoke and drink was still there, until I saw her. Being with her made me forget my past...forget about all the bad things. Alex made me want to be a better person so I can take care of her." I answered as if it was the most natural thing to say.

Sammy's eyes were wide with surprise, I suppose he thought I was fucking around with her. "Wow...I can't even argue that, i mean especially if she makes you a better person." He said. "I just don't want Alex to get hurt. She never told you or anyone that a few years ago, her stupid ex forced her into drugs. It messed her up."

"What?!" I asked shocked. She's so different, you'd never think...

"Yeah man, I just want someone good for Alex. Someone who'll take care of her."

I nodded. "That's why I changed. Because I want her to be happy with me."

"So you had a thing for her the whole time, even with Stacy?" He asked me. I felt a bit guilty, like i already hurt her in some weird way.

"Uh well I didn't want to be with Stacy but Alex didn't want you to know about us so I kinda had to. I only did it for Alex."

"Well then there's nothing I can do to stop you. I'm trusting you with my sister, don't make me regret it and kill you." He said seriously. I actually believe the killing part.

I smiled, happy that I had his permission to date Alex. "I won't let you down bro." We bro hugged the tension from the past days out and things seemed back to normal as he set up the Xbox.

We played a few games until Sammy looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"So you and Alex...did it?" He grinned.

My face felt hot. "Shut up man." I mumbled and tried to hide my smile. He laughed, holding his hands up in the air. "This is fucking weird for me too man! I mean like that's pretty...gross."

We both laughed as I told him about all the memories his sister and i shared.

-

I left Sammys house before Alex got there. I planned to ask her out soon, I didn't want to go too big so I was gonna wing it. Nash and Hayes invited us for an end of semester party so tonight was the time...

_______
Almost the end! :(

Okay so I've already started on a 6th new Jack fanfic. I'm only done with 14 chapters sobfar which I need proof read and publish but im nt sure if you want one.

Im thinking of starting a 7th fanfic too lmao im addicted! Okay so I reaalllly need you guys to comment who u want that one about bcs im so stuck between
> 5SOS,
> 1D (zayn left im dying ppl),
> EMBLEM3,
> UnionJ
> jack miller
> STEREO KICKS (a hot '8 boy' boyband from xfactor so look them up)
> Or recommend someone else from Magcon. Or even 02L.