Chapter 29

DEDICATED TO @Liza_Wixed my 5SOS BABE!
And the last chapter :(

Song of Chapter: Zayn Malik ft Naughty Boy - I Won't Mind (looove it)

What do you guys think of Zayn leaving 1D? Its such a shock! Any Zayn girls out here?
Personally I'm a HARRY allll the way bcs he's a gawwd! And he's hair can I touch it babe!!!!
_____________

-ALEX POV-

Since Stacy and I were no longer bestfriends, getting ready for parties weren't fun. Her whining voice wasn't here to tell me my outfit was from her grandma's closet. And how she would glam me up. So i picked my own outfit out for Nash and Hayes end of semester party.

I wore white skinnies with a black leather jacket and black converse. It looked totally badass but still hot, i loved it. I straightened my hair and added some gloss and eyeliner.

Sammy offered me a ride, which was strange because he wouldn't be caught dead with his lame little sister. So when I walked downstairs he tackled me in a huge hug.

"You're beautiful." He said ruffling me hair, he knew that annoyed me.

"Tell me something I don't know." I joked fixing my hair in the hallways mirror. He rolled his eyes and pulled me outside to the car. I jumped on his back so he gave me a piggy-back ride.

"Fuck you're not the lightest. Wonder how Nate-"

But I smacked his head and yelled. "Man up Wilkinson!"

"Lighten up Wilkinson!" Sammy laughed making fun of my weight. I punched him as he put me down. "But I still love ya!"

I rolled my eyes. "I love you too G."

We drove to the party cranking the music and singing along. Just like old times. This is the Sammy I knew - not the crazy overprotective one.

Nash's house was packed with high school students. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and it wasn't out of control like Carter's parties. When we entered i greeted a few people and spotted Jack talking to a girl.

I winked at him, a good luck signal whenever one of us was with a guy/girl. I started chatting to a group of random people but constantly looked around for Nate. The one person I wanted to see...

When I turned around I spotted those familiar dimpled and outstretched arms. I ran into them. "Alex." He muttered and lifted me into a hug, spinning me around. "Nate" i said in response. It was like a mind kind of thing, letting each other know how happy we are to be together again.

"God I love you." He whispered and put me down but still held me.

I smiled. "I love you Nate." He took my hand and lead me further down Nashs garden where we could be alone. I'm guessing he wants to talk because he stopped at the water fountain and sat on the ledge.

"C'mere." He said patting his lap and so I sat on his lap. Our arms were around each other and we sat there just rocking back and forth with Nate humming in my ear. "You know, I'm a lucky guy."

"Nate..." I said blushing.

"No really, if I didn't have you in my life I wouldn't be this happy...this alive! Its some bring special to me. I can't imagine living without you." He said kissing my shoulder softly. It sent shivers up my spine.

"I'm glad I have you. You complete me Nate and you give me that spark that nobody else does." I said playing with his hair. He smiled loving the touch.

"I know this isn't a fancy dinner with rose petals and shit but...I'm new to this whole love thing." He said nervously.

"I'm new to it too babe." I said reassuringly.

He held out his hand. "Wanna figure it out together then? Foreal this time." I took his hand.

"I couldn't ask for a better partner." I smiled, finally happy.

"So does this make us an official couple then?" I asked and rested my head upon his shoulders.

"Nope, this does." He said and stood up, pulling me with him. He had a goofy grin on his face. "Turn around." He instructed.

"Nate what - " i wad confused but he cut me off immediately.

"Just turn Alex! And close your eyes."

I obeyed and turned around with my eyes closed. Nate carefully moved my hair to one side of my shoulder. After a few minutes I felt something clasp shut behind my neck.

"Okay open." Nate whispered in my ear making me feel shivers down my spine again. I opened my eyes, looked down and gasped, my heart melted.

A beautiful silver necklace was on my chest with a blue diamond. "Oh Nate! This is so beautiful! You shouldn't have!" I said feeling tears on my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away.

"I wanted to Alex! Its just a little something for the most precious girl in my life." He smiled and admired me.

I looked at the necklace again. It had the initials 'A.M' on it. I scowled and glanced at a grinning Nate. "A.M? Alex...and the M?"

He blushed and held up his wrist to reveal an identical diamond of the one around my neck except this was on his handchain. The initials on that stone had 'N.M' on it.

It all made sense now. "A.M...Alex Maloley." I said feeling tears fall down my face. I didn't bother wiping them because it came heavier now. "I love it so much Nate!" I threw my hands around his neck.

He chuckled. "Whenever we're apart we'll still be connected. And I know I can't ask you to marry me now..."

I blushed and kissed him softly.

"...so its more of a promise necklace. So one day we can be together forever. Officially. But right now we can figure out this whole dating thing." He finished.

"Sounds like a plan Maloley." I smiled and felt his lips press against mine. The familiar fire burned inside me as the kiss deepened, so did our love.

Despite all the secrets, we made it to the end and I could see a future with Nate.

_____________
Finally! A happy ending! Thanks for reading Secrets. It was an awesome fanfic thanks to you guys who read and vote. It means the world to me! I'll be doing more fanfics so watch out for an update soon.

I love you all! Xoxo.