Chapter 3

-Alex POV-

"Whyyyyyy." I groaned to myself as the alarm rung for another Monday morning at the blasted school. I dragged myself out of the bed and showered, changed into skinnys and a 5Sos band tee. My hair was straight today so I walked down to breakfast.

Sammy was there on his phone. "Where's mom and dad?" I asked yawning and poured coffee for both of us.

"Thanks. They're on some business meeting with some guy in some city." He said uninterested.

"Gee so much information, stop it Samuel." I said sarcastically throwing him with an apple that he dodged.

"Haha Alex, I'm texting someone." He said Still not looking at me.

"Oooh is she pretty?" I asked in an annoying sister voice. He rolled his eyes.

"Uhm he's a guy. Its my best friend, Nate who's finally coming back to Omaha!"

"How come I've never met him?"

"Hes...uh...he was away at his grandparents for a while for personal reasons but he's back for good i guess." He said excitedly. I giggled and finished my coffee.

"Is he cute? You need cute friend's brutha."

He glared at me. "You are strictly banned from hanging out with him when I'm not there sister dear."

"What am I? A nun?" I rolled my eyes.

"No seriously, you know how i feel about you around guys Alex. Don't make me angry!"

"Oohkay." I whispered and looked down. Sammy was more strict than my dad when it comes to guys which is really unnecessary. Im not five anymore.

"Sorry little sister, I just want you with someone like...Shawn!" He said smiling.

"He's okay i guess." I shrugged.

Sammy scoffed. "Okay? He's like the perfect boyfriend for you. Good grades, good looks, not a fuckboy."

"Again. What am I? A nun?" I asked getting up and pulling his arm. "Now lets go to school."

-

"Did you see him yet!?" I heard girls whisper behind me. I rolled my eyes, everyone was making a big deal about Sammy's friend 'Nate.'

"No but I heard he's even hotter that Cameron Dallas! Imagine that huh? But he's mysterious too like Stefan Salvatore." Another girl said dramatically.

I giggled and turned back to my English work, everyone knows him except me. According to Jack he left for some reason and now he's coming back again. Strange. Stacy was at home due to the weekends hangover.

"Ohhh! He's in my Spanish class." Another girl sighed in happiness. I rolled my eyes at how easily girls fell in love bit then again i kissed a complete stranger and loved every second. Even wanted more, so who am I to talk?

Lunch went by, Latin went by, Gym went by and I still hadn't seen the new guy Nate which annoyed me because everyone kept talking about him. Especially the girls and now he was the guy who'd steal your girl with a wink of an eye.

Finally it was the end of the day. Sammy had bunked school so Jack was taking me home but we always stopped at Frozen Berries for ice cream before home.

"My treat today!" Jack sung as we skipped into our favorite shop.

"Yassss!" I said picking a double chocolate and vanilla swirly while Jack took a bubblegum-cherry ice cream, we piled on toppings and paid for it.

"Did i ever mention how amazing you are Jack Gilinsky!" I groaned eating.

"Only when I buy you ice cream yeah." He said sadly. I giggled as we mixed our flavours together and parked out at the beach to chill.

"I have to go home now, Sammy will flip if I stay out on a school night." I said. We were watching the sun set, playing music and Jack was puffing his blunt. He nodded and sped off to my house.

He dropped me off and I entered. "Alex? Im in the den." Sammy yelled as I closed the door. I heard another voice - which I guessed was Nate his bestie. He didn't even sound angry.

"Yo Sam-o." I said walking to the den still texting Stacy. When i got entered, I looked up and my heart stopped. I almost dropped my iPhone.

"This is Nate Maloley. Nate this is Alex - my little sister." Sammy said cheerfully. I exhaled deeply and eas face to face with the stranger I had kissed at Carter's party. The kisser.

He stared at me in disbelief and looked me up and down. "Alex. Alex Wilkinson." He said slowly and his eyes landed on my lips and he tensed like all those emotions were coming back. I gulped and tried to look away but his big dark eyes made me stay fixed.

-NATE POVE-

It was here. Alex. The random girl I kissed at the party and couldn't stop thinking about, the random girl that haunted my dreams gor the past 2 days.

When I had kissed her, the world melted away and it was just her - just us. It made that fire in me burn, it brought that good in me out and I needed to feel her again and again.

"Alex. Alex Wilkinson." I breathed and took her small frame in. She looked at me intently like she was figuring me out, she's beyond beautiful. Like something out of my wildest dreams.

"Uhm...you two know each other?" Sammy eyed me darkly. I didn't know what to say so I looked at her with big eyes. She finally tore her eyes away from me and faced her big brother.

"We? Uh no of course not Sammy. I've never seen him...like ever." She said quickly not looking me in the eye again, I wanted her to though.

Sammy nodded in satisfaction but still looked at her angrily. "And where have you been?" He asked. I could tell she was annoyed but still scared of Sammy.

"I was out with Jack." She said quietly. I tensed slightly. Jack? As in Gilinsky? Is he dating her now?

Sammy seemed to relax a bit. But I still felt...I don't know...jealous? Thats fucked up. I don't know her and besides she's my bestfriends little sister. I dont think Sammy would appreciate my thoughts on what I would do to his little sister.

"Alright Lex, next time tell me your going out with him." He said and ruffled her hair. She rolled her eyes and shoved him. I found that adorable. I found her fucking adorable.

"Im gonna uh..go." She said and dashed upstairs.

I was still staring after her. Sammy waved his hands in front of my face. "Whats up man? You look shaken up."

I shook my head. "Nah man, just glad to be back thats all." He grinned and patted my back.

"Good to have my brutha back! Back to girls girls girls!" He smirked. I laughed and returned the smirk but a part of me only thought of one girl that i wanted.

His sister.

________

Yay! First NATE pov

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you all! ❤