Chapter 14

-NATE POV-

I guess you could say I'm pretty over protective over who I care about or whats mine. Because the minute I saw the picture of Shawn with Alex, I flipped and threw my glass against the wall. How dare he call her his girl when she's mine.

The comments of his fans made me even more sick. They kept gushing over how cute they looked together, how cute they're kids will look. Like WTFFF. I was pissed of and couldn't wait to kill him.

-

The next day I marched into school still fuming from seeing Alex and Shawn's picture on Twitter. "Woah? Whats up kid?" Sammy said stopping me from going to beat Shawn to the pulp.

I blinked. "Uh nothing." I said shaking my head. If I hit Shawn because of Alex, she would be in shit. Fuck. This frustrated me even more knowing i can't stand up for what's mine. "Just feeling off today."

"Man you've been off so much lately! Whats up?" Sammy asked searching my eyes. I looked away feeling guilty that I banged his sister.

I shrugged. "Nah just sick, you know its hard being back here again..."

He nodded and patted me on the back and pulled me to class. We passed Stacy and Alex on the way, Stacy batted her eyelashes for me which annoyed me more than anything. But Alex looked at me shyly, like we share  a secret and thats what i love about her. She smiled

But i didnt smile back. I just gave her a cold stare, her smile fadded. She probably doesn't deserve it but I didnt like her and Shawn together.

-

The whole day I've been cold to Alex and it was starting to effect me. Because i shut off in class every minute, I catch myself staring at her when she's around. She doesnt even pay me attention.

Lunch came so I sneaked up to the library and hugged her from behind. She didn't return the hug. "Oh its you." She said.

I chuckled. "Babe..."

She poked my chest. "Don't babe me! You've been rude the whole day and how you want to babe me?"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close, my lips brushed her with immediacy and intensity. She didn't pull away, but i could still tell she's annoyed with me.

"Can't blame a guy for being jealous especially over what belongs to him." I said as we pulled away. She blinked like she figured out why I've been cold.

Then she snorted. "Shawn? Is that why you're acting like a girl?"

"Im not acting like a girl!"

"You are."

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Now you're acting like a baby Nate. Shawn's a good friend okay?" She said rolling her eyes and pulling me closer and laced her fingers into mine.

"So I can't hit him?" I pouted.

She laughed. "No you can't! And besides, I only have eyes for a certain tattooed boy."

"Mmmm prove it." I teased her. Next minute I was pushed against the bookcase and she was all over me. It was hot. She's hot.

And she's all mine.

-ALEX POV-

Im not really sure which girl Sammy's will because lately he's been with Rachel and Stacy. I shook my head and walked passed their cafeteria table. I did a double-take and saw Stacy sitting with Nate there along with Sammy and Rachel.

I didn't see where i was going so I bumped into Carter Reynolds and Cameron Dallas. I grinned at their smirks. "What now guys?"

"You, my dear friend, have been granted the privilege if being in the presence of two very popular handsome seniors." Carter winked.

"Jacks not here so he made sure we check in on you. Be grateful you get to be around aura of hotness." Cameron nudged Carter who smirked like he was hotter than the sun.

I snorted. "Oh I wouldn't call myself lucky."

"You know you wanna." Cam said gesturing to the table they usually sit at. I nodded and followed them, Carter carried my lunch tray.

"So where's Jack?" I asked. Carter shrugged and looked at Cam for an answer.

"Duno man, just said not to let you sit alone because Stacy is obviously flocking Maloley there." Cam said eyeing them sourly. I realized he likes Stacy and she must have hurt him.

I patted his hand. "You guys are the best!"

"Duh. We know!" Carter snorted and flicked his invisible pony tail. Cameron and i burst out laughing.

I felt Nates intense stare. He was fuming because I'm with guys other than Jack who he made a  exception with. I didn't think he's fair since he's always with girls.

He stares at me intently, almost glaring so i looked away and didn't look at him again during the Lunch period. We just made up and he's acting up again.

-

"Why is every guy over you?" Nate asked slipping through my window and yanked off his hoddie, throwing it on my deskchair. "I swear i could kill these guys."

"You need to stop being jelo!" I rolled my eyes.

"Its my fault now?" He asked, not angry just defeated.

"We aren't together Nate, you shouldn't be jealous. How should i feel when you're with girls?"

He snorted. "But you know you're the main chick." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me close. "The only one."

I blushed and stood on tip toe to kiss him softly. "Sammy doesn't get back for a few hours..." I said smirking and trailing a finger down his chest.

"Hmm what to do?" He said pushing me closer to the bed and locking lips. Everything else in the world didn't matter in that moment.