Chapter 11

A few girls requested a really intense chapter complaining that i always stop the steamy parts. So this part not be innocent so if you feel uncomfortable don't read it. Lol it won't be that bad tho and we're mature enough so don't complain if you don't like it.

Song of the Chapter
-- Emblem3 - Obsessed
__________________
-Alex POV-

I groaned and looked at my messy closet, wondering what I should wear to meet Nates dad. He didn't say mom so I wondered what happen to her...

Sammy and all of my friends were at the basketball game so I had the entire night with Nate. I didn't mind skipping the game because being with Nate is better than being around people who control me (Sammy).

I picked out an emerald summery dress with nude flats. When I was satisfied with my outfit, I curled my hair and did some light make up. I felt nervous about meeting his dad, I mean this makes us sort of serious I guess.

I drove my car to Nates house incase Sammy demanded me home if they got back. I didn't want Nate taking me home anyways, that would cause serious trouble for us. Nates house was huge to say the least.

I didn't know he was this wealthy. I parked my car near the several Lamborghini's and walked to the front door. Nate sure hides his life away from everyone. I knocked and waited.

"Baby!" Nate yelled as he opened the door for me. He held me in a bear hug and carried me inside the beautiful home. "I'm glad you came."

"Me too, I'm still nervous though, is your dad here?" I asked looking around the large fancy home. Nate had a sad expression on his face. I knew something was wrong.

"Well...I told him you were coming over to meet him and he agreed. He was really excited about it, said he'd be here half and hour ago." He sighed.

"I'm sure he'll show up Nate." I said holding his hand. He smiled sadly.

"He won't, he never does anyway. I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have let you down like this."

"Hey, you're not letting me down. I'm still here and I get to spend a night with you which beats anything else. And I'm sure he has a valid reason."

"You're right we have to whole night. But cmon lemme show you around." He said picking me up piggy back style. He carried me through the whole house showing me rooms and artworks, apparently he loves art.

Finally we stopped in his room. "Welcome to where the magic goes down." He said dramatically. I laughed and looked around, it was neat for a guys room with a huge comfy bed.

"This is were you bring all your female victims." I asked. I was only half joking about it though because I know how some guys are especially Sammy's friends.

He grinned. "There's one girl I've been planning to get up here. And she's the only one I see." He said stepping closer to me, I felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Now I finally have her alone..." He said seductively. I felt butterflies erupt and knew this would be the night. He stood so close to me to me I could feel his muscles tense under his shirt.

He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me with passion that blinded me for a few seconds. I let myself get lost in his kisses and hesitated when he pulled away to face me.

"If you let me..." He said trailing a finger along the strap of my dress. My shoulders shuddered. I gulped anxiously when he slid it down my arm. He planted soft kisses along my skin.

"Do it then." I whispered. He smiled and slid both straps down. I felt the dress fall down my body exposing me to Nate for the first time. "Fuck." Nate whispered biting his lip and staring at me body, I didn't feel self-conscious in front of him. I felt comfortable with Nate.

I pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his jeans as we stood so close I could feel his breathing on my bare skin. "You're tattoos are amazing." I whispered. I outlined each of them with my fingers slowly, touching his body for the first time.

He was beyond sexy, I felt hot just looking at him. "That feels good babe." He said as I ran a finger down his chest. I couldn't wait any longer for him. He picked me up and slid my legs around his waist. I sighed from the closeness if his body.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Alex? I don't wanna force you baby." He said laying me down on his bed. He was on top of me.

"Yes I've never been so sure. I-I just can't wait longer." I said nervously. He kissed my cheek.

"We'll take our time babygirl, I'll be gentle okay?" I nodded as he kissed my chest and unhooked my bra, I was really shy now but he helped by whispering how beautiful I am whenever I tensed up.

I slid off his boxers and my eyes largened immediately. Holy mother of all things super big in this world. (Lmao I'm so sick.) I knew he was smirking now. "Don't get a big head too Nate Maloley." I giggled. He blushed deeply and leaned forward.

"Now you'll be marked as mine, and only mine." Nate whispered before gently sucking on my skin, leaving a large purple mark on me. It felt wonderfully painful. "Beautiful." He added and leaned up, he was gonna do it now and I knew I was ready for this.

"Its okay Nate, I want you to." I said noticing his worried expression.

"I won't hurt you baby girl, I'll take care of you." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and waited for what was the best night of my life. The second he started, my body burned in pain and I felt tears sting. I gripped the sheets tightly.

Nate tried to slow down. "Baby I know its gonna hurt, I'm so sorry love." He said lovingly. "Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head. "N-n-no its okay, the pain feels good." I said short of breath. And it really was. He nodded and pushed harder and soon enough there was no pain just absolute pleasure. My whole body was screaming in happiness from Nates body against mine. I felt beads of sweat drip between us, I felt like i was on fire.

"I got you baby girl." He whispered, his eyes closed tightly from all of the passion. I knew he waited for this and it was more than he had expected. Because thats how I felt.

"N-nate..sto-oh my god." I whisper and dig my nails into his muscular back. I've never felt anything like this before. He flipped us over expertly so that I was on top of him.

He had a dangerous smirk on his face, my hair was all over him. "Your turn." He teased probably thinking I'm too shy. So I showed him up, the surprise on his face was obvious.

"Shit babygirl you're killing me." He groaned and gripped my hips firmly. His hands sliding up my thighs. "Damn."

I blush and continued. I loved watching his eyes close, how he bit his lips and gazed at me with wonder. I loved how he held my hips.

And then we were switched again, Nate on me. We took it slow obviously, but it was still passionate and intense. It meant something to us. Nate's pushes became sloppier with each push, he pulled my hair and I dug my nails in his back.

Our loud groans and sighs filled the empty room - no the house. Thats how insane we were. With a final grunt from Nate, we both felt our highs together and he collapsed on me in happiness.

"Fuck baby!" He said breathlessly.

"That was...wow!" I said out of breath, Nate cuddled behind me.

______
I need the church guys! Lmao! Anyways Tell me what you think! Comment if i was good or nah!

And vote vote vote!