Chapter 8

-Nate POV-

I fell asleep wishing she was in my arms but woke up to something completely different and...sexy af.

"Wake up!" I could feel Alex shaking my shoulders but that wasn't my problem. The problem was she was straddle my hips roughly. I groaned unintentionally and opened my eyes to Alex on top of me.

I smirked. "Now this is an amazing way to wake up babe." I stared at her body ontop of mine and prayed that Sammy could sleep in just a little longer.

She didn't get off, she knew she's teasing me like this. "I made us breakfast!" She said and jumped up and down on me like an excited 5 year old. I looked down and bit my lip.

"Uh babe...you're kinda jumping on the wrong place." I said huskily, biting my lip to stop from groaning again. She blushed and got off me quickly, I wanted to pull her back so she could carry on.

"I'll be in the kitchen when you're ready." she muttered and sprinted out the den. I stared after her, still dazed after what had happened so early in the morning. I wanted her so badly it made me angry.

When I was okay, I went to the kitchen Alex smiled and motioned to the seat opposite her. She made some bacon, eggs and pancakes. We sat and ate in a comfortable silence, something I could picture happening everyday of my life.

Her eyes flickered nervously from her plate to me. "What's up?" I asked holding her hand in mine. She shook her head letting the curls fall loose, I squeezed her hand.

"Nothing... I just really like you." She said blushing then smacking her forehead, "that sounded so stupid sorry!"

I laughed. "I think its cute, and I like you too and this amazing breakfast...even though you burnt the bacon a wee hit."

She threw a piece of bacon at me and tried to look upset but she giggled. "Your ass is burnt." She shot back.

"You wanted this ass this morning." I raised an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Whatever. I'm gonna shower now." She walked to the door. Well strutted instead of walked, knowing I was looking.

"Want me to come too baby?" I shouted but she only grinned and kept walking. I couldnt help smile widely from this mornings events.

-ALEX POV-

I walked out in a towel and found Nate in my room. "Get out Nate, I have to change." I said but he still stared at me with dreamy eyes. I won't lie it was nice to have a guy look at you like you're his wildest dream.

"Uh..uhm yeah." He gaped at me and stood up. "I uh..came to ask if you wanna do something today? We could head to the carnival." He asked finally looking up into my eyes.

I smiled. "Yeah! That would be great but wgat about Sam?"

He smiled wickedly. "I told him I'm sleeping in today, he'll be sick from last night so it's covered. And he probably thinks you're with friends."

I high-fived him. "Great! Now get out before Sammy and his chick wakes up."

"Okay okay, pick you up in a bit." He said and left after kissing my cheek softly. I closed the door and plopped on my bed in surprise as to why the hottest guy would want me, why Nate would even think of me in an attractive way.

I quickly curled my hair into beach waves and did light make-up. Nate is the only guy - besides Jack - who has ever seen my bedhead and was okay with it. I think he likes it.

I threw on high-waisted white and pink floral shorts with a white tank top tucked in and white flats. I was jittery because this was our official first date, but he's already been to my room. Strange.

I headed downstairs and waited for Nate, I left a note for Sammy to let him know that I'm out. As Nate pulled up I looked at myself once more and walked out the door. He got out and opened the door for me.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look?" He said checking me out.

"Thanks, you look pretty hot yourself." I said making him...blush? I burst out laughing making him blush even more.

"Girls." He muttered and drove us to the carnival in town. I was excited, I kept telling Nate embarrassing past events at the carnival to which he laughed non-stop but kissed me afterwards.

_____/
Short i know sorry
But the next chapter is the cutest Date in the entire world!!