Tridents

WARNING, INTENSE FIGHTING AND BLOODSHED. PLEASE BE AWARE AS SOME MAY FIND THIS TRIGGERING. SORRY AND THANK YOU.
I jumped from rooftop to rooftop, and anything that was floating, searching for Syren.
I wad looking for her for about an hour before I heard her singing. As quiet as a mouse I hid, surrounding her as she sat on a balcony partially submerged underwater. She had her tail in the water as she sung and messed with some shells in her hand.
As much as I hate to admit it, this was probably the best looking akuma ever.
She had lightly blue tinted skin with a seaweed crop top, her dark grey hair pulled into a loose braid. At her midsectiin was when it stared morphing into the bottom half of a shark.
As I was watching her, thats when I noticed the new addition, a large gold trident.
'Great,' I thought sarcastically.
I looked at all the versions of me and they nodded.
"Lucky charm," I whispered, as to not attract her attention.
A miniature trident fell from the sky and into my hands. I looked at it baffled at how this would help me. Still, I gritted my teeth and sprung into action.
As Multifox I conjured the illusion of a large Multibug swinging at Syren. In a split second she was up grabbing her trident and diving into the water. As one, we all started making our way towards the Eiffel Tower. Syren was already there, waiting for us with an evil smirk on her face.
"Whats wrong Ladybug? What happened, did your partner drown too?" At my silence she cackled. "Oh poor Ladybug, all alone. What are you going to do now?"
With a battle cry I ran at her in my small form with my tiny version of her weapon. All but Multihiss rushed and attacked to. As we attacked her in a vicious game of cat and mouse, I noticed all of me were blinking red, and an idea formed.
I retreated for a moment and fused together. The trident was still tiny, so I kept it in one hand as took off the fox and mouse miraculous. Shoving them in my yoyo I attacked again. As I was hopping from one floating object to another, my eyes were searching for her akumatized object when Syren took the opportunity to use my distraction.
She slammed the three pronged side of the trident into my gut, and as my eyes widened, she whispered, "You've lost."
With blood pouring from my wounds and blood covering my lips, i cracked a grin. "No, I've won."
With that, I slammed the hidden trident in my hands onto the small bag hidden behind on of her fins on her tail.
The akuma cracked and Syren let out an ear piercing shriek, not at all lovely like her singing voice. "Nooooooo!"
Her hold on the trident slipped and she sunk down onto the large piece of building siding I was on, her bottom half of her still in the water.
I ripped the trident from my stomach, and threw up the small trident, yelling, " Miraculous Ladybug!" As I watched all the damages get repaired, I new something was different. I dont know how I knew, but I just did. The wound from the trident was healed, but it still felt like it was there.
Shaking my head, I unwrapped my yoyo and went back to the schools roof to see if I could find out what exactly was different.

Hey, sorry this one is so short. But thanks for reading it anyways. Anyways, I've decided to add the date and publication time so you can know when it is published so you can see about when I'll be adding another chapter. Also, this is Hawaii time, not the mainland time. Sorry bout that, but anyway, I hope you like yhis chapter and the book so far. Dont forget to vote and comment any suggestions please. Keep in mind I might be making a book of salt oneshots, so if you have any requets for that, I'll gladly do them.
Have a nice day or night, thank you and Bug out!🐞🐞🐞