Poker

"Hey um Peter? We need to go back to the Tower like... right now. Its a um, an emergency so I'll meet you there as quick as possible. Use your um, you know, and get there fast. Leave the food, I'll bake you even better ones. Right, I'm talking to your voicemail. Thats awkward. Im awkward. You are not awkward, just...Ill see you there. Im so sorry Peter."
Marinette hung up her phone awkwardly as she stood over Eddie with the jar tucked beneath her arm.
"Jeez kid, that gave me secondhand embarrassment. What was that, you canceling your first date or something?" Eddie laughed out.
Marinette winced but nodded. "Yeah, that was."
"Hold on a minute, are you serious?" He could not believe that he was the cause of the terrible first date. "Well now I feel bad."
"Meh, I still need to tell him Im Ladybug, so maybe nows the time."
Marinette shrugged as she hauled him up by his arms.
Her lucky charm was a jar for Vemon, and she had a scarf for Eddie, though her reasoning for having a gigantic scarf in her purse in the nice weather was yet to be seen.
"Kaalki, Tikki, unify!"
Marinette teleported to the towers and dropped Eddie off with a brief explanation before zipping out to look for Peter, who hadnt responded.
She did eventually find him, near where she left him, only back then he wasnt being threatened by a certain black cat.
"What are you doing with my Puurincess you puny bug? You dont deserve her," Chat Noir sneered out, holding his claws out threateningly.
Peter was backed into a corner, pale and fearful as he scanned ways to escape.
"We-we were just going out! As friends! I swear, so please just let me go!"
Marinette heard that, but didnt really take any offense. Right now he had to be careful with what he said, or else Chat would attack him. Smart boy.
Silently, she crept up behind him, sneaking through the abandoned building as fast as possible.
"I dont believe you!" He exclaimed as he rushed forward abruptly.
In a split second she reacted, wrapping her yoyo around his arm and yanking him away with enough aggression to nake him yowl.
"Do not," she seethed, "touch him Chat."
She walked over to where he was sprawled out on the ground with slow, menacing steps, a murderous expression resting on her face. She swung her yoyo in quick jerking motions, making a small shield on the side of her.
"I ignored you hurting Marinette, because she asked me to, told me she had a plan, since she knew who you were and she would get it here safely. But then she spots you, here, in New York, threatening her boyfriend. She contacted me immedietly. I dont know how she did, but she did. And now you are here, away from Paris, away from akumas, away from your allies. I wont have mercy on you."
She leaned over right in his face and grabbed his bell, pulling him off the ground slightly, ginning maniacally.
"Say goodbye to your precious miraculous kitty, because its mine now."
Just as she reached for the ring, Chat Noir called on his cataclysm and swiped his paw at her, which she seamlessly dodged and threw him into the wall, cracking it.
Without taking her eyes off of him, she called out to Peter, "Leave Monsieur Parker. Miss Dupain-Cheng will be with you in a moment."
The faint sound of feet running away was all that was heard for a moment as the two locked eyes.
"Adrien Agreste, hand over your miraculous peacefully, and you wont get hurt... To much."
"Never," he hissed as he got up.
Ladybug shrugged as she said nonchalantly, "Fine, have it your way."

"Peter!" Ladybug yelled
Spiderman swung in behind her just then, and in one fluid movement Ladybug had grabbed him and flipped him over, to where she was standing over him.
"Oh my god you scared me! Are you okay Bugboy? I didnt hurt you to bad, did I?"
She helped him up and started fussing over him as he stood there stupidly.
"Marinette?"
"Yes?... Shit. Peter, listen, I-you know what, lets get to Stark Towers, it will be easier to explain."

"Oh nuh uh. I am absolutely better than you! I get chased by dozens of villians every week, and I only have a yoyo!"
Peter and Marinette walked through the Tower, arguing with eachother about who was better at swinging, Peter with his webs, or Marinette with her yoyo.
They were to absorbed in each other that they didnt even notice they had three very unexpected guests until after she detransformed.
"THAT IS SO ROCK 'N ROLL MARINETTE!"
I dont think Marinette had ever screamed so loud in her life as she did as Jagged tackled her in a fierce bear hug, Fang at their feet while Penny was waddling up to the two.
"Jagged?! What are you doing here?! What did you see?!"
"Not much Mari, just that you are the most rock 'n roll niece ever!"
"And Ladybug," Penny laughed. "Come on Jagged, let me hug my niece."
Penny pushed Jagged away and hugged Marinette to the best of her ability.
"My gosh Penny, how afar along are you again? Like, seven months now?"
"Yes Mari, seven months in two days."
"Um, yeah, excuse me but, Satrk Towers is closed to you. You cant steal her, she is mine." Tony cut in.
Immedietly, the glare of four terrifying women was directed at him. Oh yeah, Pepper joined too.
"What?! Shes my niece, its not stealing!" Jagged exclaimed back at Tony.
"Jagged honey, calm down, Im sure he doeant mean that." Penny tried to soothe.
Thats when Pepper intervened too. "Tony, go sit down and wait for me. We will all discuss this like reasonable adults."
"Mm hmm. You to Jagged. Go sit down."