Drowning

⚠ Warning! Drowning and torture! Please dont read if that upsets you! The next few chapters are also going to be dark, so I advise you eaither stop reading or be very, very cautious going on! ⚠

"A week. They have been gone. For one. Fucking. Week. And we are no closer to finding them than we were three days ago. They have all but disapeared from the face of the earth. What the holy fuck is going on and why. Can't. We. Fucking. Find them?!" Tony screamed out, banging on the table so hard it made a dent.
They all winced at the sight of Tony losing his cool.
Again.
"Tony, just, just take a break for a minute. Clean yourself up, please." Pepper pleaded softly.
Tony ran his fingers through his hair anxiously, pacing back and forth. "No! I can't! I-I havr to find her! Find them! They are both in the hands of those monsters!"
"Tony, Pep is right. She wouldnt want you to see her like this. If you wont do it for yourself, do it for you." Rhodey tried to bargain with him, gently grabbing his friends arms and slowly leading him away, despite Tonys weak protests, Pepper right behind them.
Once they left Steve exhaled loudly and addressed Fury, "Have the Dupain-Chengs arrived yet?"
The director shook his head. "Not yet, about another ten minutes. Romanoff and Barton are currently waiting for them."
A soft hiccup had Thor sitting down and rubbing Chloes back as she cried softly and silently.
Loki took a deep shuddering breath and asked Rocket, "Alright rabbit, we need a plan right now. For once Im at a dead end at what to do."
Rocket held a sad Groot closely as he shook his head sadly. "I dont know. I really dont know."

"Hey James," Marinette rasped out.
"Yeah doll?"
"Just want to make sure your still alive."
They both laughed softly at that.
Both of them had been tortured for the past week, Hydra trying to get them to break.
"Yeah, Im alive."
She curled closer against Bucky, trying to get warm as he pulled her closer with his flesh arm. They took his metal arm a while ago.
They were laying on the cold hard ground in the dark, both soaking wet with tattered clothes.
Modesty had been thrown out the window as more often than not the clothes were tossed to the side so they could both patch up the multitude of wounds scattered across their body's. And the clothes were all torn through. Marinettes was ripped all down the back two days ago so they could get to her back, lashing into her back with deep wounds.
The two had been through dozens of torture methods, each one hurting worse than the last, but they havent messed with their minds yet, something the two were incredibly thankful for.
And now thats why they were cuddled together on the floor, trying to get warm deapite being soaked and having massive blood loss and many wounds.

They finally managed to get to sleep for a couple hours before the clanked and freaked open.
They flinched away at the sight of the generals especially cruel smile.
"I have someting very special planned for you two today. Come join me, and I'll show you what it is."
Without waiting for a reply a few soldiers dragged them up and out after the general, this time leading them somewhere else.
They couldnt decide if it was a good or bad thing.
Bad. It was definitely a bad thing.
When they entered the room he expected Marinette to scream or anything, but she was silent.
Too silent.
When he looked over, she was a deathly white and shaking.
In the middle of the room was a glass box, barely big enough for a person to fit in, and already had three inches of water in it.
She started breathing heavily as they dragged them forward, locking Bucky into a chair right in front.
Even as Bucky screamed Marinette stayed silent, never saying a word even as they shoved her into it.
Since she was already smal, and had become even smaller since she lost all that weight, there was a small amount of wiggle room.
"Today, we will see how many times a young girl can drown!" The general exclaimed, arms wide. He walked up to the glass box with large, theatrical steps and the while time Narinette just watched him with sad, tired, and detached eyes, still crammed in the box.
As the general locked the lid up, her eyes slid over to Buckys form, and a small smile graced her face.
Buckys heart broke at the defeated smile. Never had she looked like this. Not even as the cut up her flesh, not when they whipped her, not even when they tortured him.
Her eyes slid closed as water stated pouring through the hose connected on the lid.
She leaned her head back against the glass, unmoving as the water slowly crept higher and higher.
Her lips were almost pressed against the glass, calmly breathing in the smallest bit of air before she was completely submerged.
And it was like a switch was flipped.
Her eyes snapped open and she started thrashing around in the box, pounding on the walls, silently screaming.
Bucky watched in horror as she finally passed out and the box was unlatched and she was revived.
Over and over and over again.
Aafter the ninth time in five hours, and countless times of the general asking him where the miraculous were, he finally broke.
He did the one thing they were trying so hard to do.
"I DONT KNOW! I dont know where the miraculous are! I barely even know what they are! She took my memories, so I couldnt tell you even if I wanted to! Please, please dont hurt her!" He begged.
"James... no," she protested weakly.
"Your doing this all for nothing, because I cant tell you anything!"
The general pondered this for a minute before snapping his fingers, stopping the soldiers from shoving Marinette into the box yet again.
"Well then, since you can't tell me anything, and she wont tell me anything, I guess I dont have any use for your memories. Prepare the mind wipe."
The screams of the two were ignored.