Stark Industries

Marinettes P.O.V.

I stumbled back into the room, not even caring about waking the others up.
Clutching my arm to keep it from moving to much, I stumbled across the living room between the boys side and ours.
"Luka," I whimpered at his door, banging my head on his door.
Within seconds he wrenched open his door, his face softening at the sight of me. "What happens Melody? Why did you go yourself?"
Tears filled my eyes as I shook my head silently.
"Guys, whats happening? Oh my god Mari, what happened?" Marc rushed from his room to my side, and helped me to the sofa.
Gently, Luka took the seat on my bad side. Kagami apeared in front of me with a folded towel, Chloe went behind me and Nathaniel knelt in front of me.
Gritting my teeth, I looked at Marc who was watching us with wide eyes. "We havent been completely honest with you Marc, Im Ladybug, and I bet you can guess who the others are." I obediently opened my mouth and clamped down on the rag as Chloe held my shoulder and Nathaniel pinned my legs to the couch.
I let out a strangled yelp as Luka popped the joint back in place, and Marcs eyes went wide with worry.
Once it was back in place, the others let me go and the girls went to grab a first aid kit. Luka stayed next to me, snaking an arm around my waist for comfort and support. I leaned back on him, exhaling heavily at the soreness in my arm.
"Ladybugs cure, my cure, doesnt work on me. It leaves me with my memories and wounds. It has become standard for them to patch me up after battles. I never wanted you to get into this, but I have no coffee now."
I got up and went into my room momentarily and came out holding the goat miraculous's.
"Marc Anciel, can I trust you with the goat miraculous, to fight beside me and take down Hawkmoth and Mayura?"
He watched me with wide eyes but nodded. "Yes, you can trust me."
I smiled at him. "Alright then, here you go. Rules are obvious. Dont let anyone steal your miraculous and dont tell anyone who you are or anyone else. Also, just for my peace of mind, if we are in a battle, if there is ever a time when its between your safety or mine, its you. Always. No matter what. Do you understand?" I fixed him with a stern look that had him nodding his head in understanding.
"Since that's settled, lets all go back to bed. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow." They all knew I waste found to fall asleep, and I refused to let anyone help treat my wounds, so they all just went to thier respective rooms. Nathaniel and Marc exchanged a hushed conversation before quickly pecking each other and going thier rooms.
For the next two hours I patched and cleaned up all the scratches and cuts, stitching all the ones that needed to be myself.
My hands shook particularly bad during the one that went from my left hip onto the side of my left thigh. It was about six inched long and just deep enough I needed stitches or else I risked it opening and bleeding tomorrow during the tour of Stark industries.
I stuffed the rag from earlier that night back into my mouth, muffling the sobs and screams as dug out a long shard of metal from my left calf.
Finally, after three hours, I was done, right as the others started to wake up. Luka wrapped his arms around me from behind as I sat on the stool at the table.
"You okay?"
I laughed, the sound broken and pained. "Yeah Luka, as ok as I can be."
He gave me a sympathetic squeeze before long go and grabbing an apple from the basket. "Eat up."
I sighed but didnt argue and ate the whole apple.
I answered as many questions of Marcs as I could, and when I had to go and get dressed, the others answered them.
With the help of Tikki, I chose an Agent Coulsen inspired outfit. I met him briefly and I liked his style. Plus, it would cover all of the scars so it was safe to wear.
I was limping slightly, but I was so good at hiding injuries you would have to be looking.
"Are you guys all ready to go?" I asked.
Everyone said yes and we went down to the lobby, where everyone was waiting to leave.
"Alright everyone, lets all get to the bus. We are going to pick up the Midtown class from thier school and then head to Stark Industries for the tour. You all ready?"
Without waiting for an answer, my friends and I went bus. When we got on, I groaned.
Clint was there along with a way to enthusiastic Thor.
"Lady Marinette, I saved the seat for you!" He said it so enthusiastically that any scolding died on my lips.
Unable to help myself I smiled softly at him. "Alright Thor, But let me sit by the window please."
The look on his face was worth the pain of hiding my injury, though I saw Clint look at me funny.
I smiled at him when he looked back uaing the mirror. That seemed to satisfy him beacuse once everyine was in, he took off, going to Midtown High.
The drive to the school and then to Stark Industries was uneventful and everyone sat in the same spots basically.
I hugged the large purse tightly as I walked into the lobby. Before we left I packed bandaids, an extra set of clothes, and a sewing kit. Fairly often I have had to use it, especially at school.
"Ah, good morning everyone. Am I correct in assuming your here fir the tour?" The receptionist asked.
Walking forward I nodded, Thor sticking to my side like glue.
The receptionist, whoms nametag said Kathy, gaped at Thor. "If course, please just go through, go through that hallway right there, there should be a guide waiting for you.
(I have no idea what it would really be like, so its probably inaccurate)
"Thank you so much, everyone please go this way!"
The Midtown teachers, Thor, Clint, and my friends and I herded everyone, making sure there were no stragglers.
Only Chloe and I trailed behind and I leaned heavily on her. She wrapped a comforting arm around me, letting me rely on her to keep me up.
"Come on bug, lets just get you through the day, and then I'll get you something attrition enough that you'll have no choice but to pass out, 'kay?"
I hummed and nodded slightly. Regaining some of my fake cheerfulness andpositively, I bounced to the front and shook hands with the man in the white lab coat, ignoring the burning pain I my leg and my friends worried looks.
They never liked when I put on my mask.
"Hello, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng,we are here for the tour. Are you or guide?"
He seemed nice enough as he nodded, if only a little bored. "Yes, my name is Mark, so if you would all follow me please, Mr Stark has a special day planned for you all, but first, we had to the labs.