What happened?

No ones P.O.V.

After everyone had calmed down and Marinette had finally stopped apologizing, Tony told them what he had origanally called Bucky up for. By the time he had explained what Marinette had told him about the heroes and especially Chat Noir, and how they were all about her age, Natasha and Bucky looked ready to kill, while the others were also furious that the mangy alley cat would abuse his position that much and harm an innocent civillian.
So then when Clint asked why he would harm her for a classmate, Marinette grew pale and sweaty, refusing to meet anyones eyes.
At that moment, the Odinson brothers burst into the room.
"Hello fellow Avengers, I have brought my brother Loki with me!" Thor caught sight of the young bluenette surronded by the Avengers and asked curiously, "What is going on?"
Loki, on the other hand, discarded luggage, and had taken a particular intrest to her purse.
Thankfully, nobody else seemed to notice it but Marinette, but once Loki picked it up curiously and opened his mouth to inquire about it, a bright red flash basically tackled him.
Loki stumbled backwards with a few heavy steps, and when all the Avengers turned to look at him, Marinette shouted the only thing that came to mind that would be garenteed to catch their attention.
"My classmates abuse me!"
Immediately forgetting about Loki, including Loki himself, everyone whipped their head back to Marinette exclaiming an almost simultaneous, "What?!"
She inwardly cringed and smiled sheepishly. "Yep," she said, popping the p.
Natasha growled, literally growled. "Wanda, come with me."
Wanda happily obliged as Natasha dragged Marinette out of her seat and into a spare bedroom.

Marinettes P.O.V.

Uh oh, Im toast.
The Black Widow literally dragged me into what I would assume was a spare bedroom and barked at me, "Show us the damage."
I paled at that, like, almost fainted at that. It was so bad I basically fell onto the bed.
I never showed anyone the damage on my body. No one. Not even the girls after my classmates hurt me especially bad. There were too many scars. Sure, the miraculous cure healed all wounds and reversed all damage, and even took the bad memories of both my partners and the civillians. Never did anyone have any wounds or remanents from the battles. No scars, no bruises, and most importantly no memories but the important ones, and never any about all the deaths. Only Hawkmoth and I remembered, it would never work on me, but I made it to where Hawkmoth would remember too. Only us.
In the beginning, it took away all wounds and left scars in its wake. But about a year ago, bruises started to remain on my body. Within a month, it was scratches and minor wounds. Another month later, it stopped healing me completely. Even now I had a few fractured ribs that I'm lucky Friday didnt pick up on, or maybe she did but never said anything. She was smart enough to figure out that I didnt want anything said.
And thats why I started wearing only long sleeves and pants, because I didnt want anyone to know.
I wrapped my arms around my middle, speaking almost inaudible. "Why would you care? You dont even know me."
The two women sat on either side of me.
Wanda wrapped an arm around my shoulders while Natasha lightly rested a hand on my leg.
"маленькая ошибка(littlebug), of course we would care. You are not only a child, but a pure soul, to good for this world. But even I can see that your soul is tattered and breaking." I glanced up at Natasha, and her eyes look pained.
Then I looked at Wanda, and she smiled sadly at me, tears brimming in her eyes. "We just want to help, let us help you, please."
I took a shuddering breath before nodding. I got up off the bed and stood before them. Ever so slowly, I peeled off the loose grey turtle neck long sleeve I had on, leaving me in a black form fitting tank top that reaveled only my arms and chest. They both gasped at the large bruises and scabs on my throat, before they saw my arms.
Wanda pinched her lips together and asked, "How did those happen?"
I looked down and saw the three long scars that left deep creases from my left elbow and ended at the middle of my palm. The scars themselves were jagged and it had obviously not been a clean cut.
"His name was Animan. He could shapeshift into different animals. He managed to get me when he turned into a T-Rex."
Natasha face scrunched up in confusion. "I thought the ladybug cure fixed all damage."
I winced and decided to go with a half truth. "It doesnt work me. It doesnt take my memories, doesn't take my wounds. It used to heal me, only leaving scars, but about a year ago it stipped healing me at all. And how I get this many is because the liar-I mean Lila-makes a lot of akumatized victims. She puts the blame on me so they come after me."
It was silent for a minute as they absorbed that information until Wanda gently probed, "The scars arent just on your arms, can we see the rest?"
I gulped but nodded. Turning around and showing them my back I took off the tank top, leaving me in just a black sports bra.
They both gasped again and I felt fingers ghost across my back, and I had to suppress the urge to flinch.
I never let anyone see my body like this, not even Tikki.
I knew what my back looked like, dozens of little and big scratches from being thrown into the sides of buildings and cars, a few stab marks, and even three large canyons on my back. That was from protectiong Viper from an akumatized renaissance actor, and she liked her whips very much, especially the ones with spikes in them.