Many P.O.V.'s

Buckys P.O.V.

I didnt mean to scare her. I swear. Tony had called me up from the training room saying he needed my 'medical expertise.'
Ha, the only medical expertise I have is dont need medical expertise.
But, as I'm trying to make amends with Tony, I complied.
Little did I know that I would be the one needing medical expertise.

Marinettes P.O.V.

I cant believe I just did that.
I kicked the Winter Soldier in the face and broke his nose. I think I basically shattered it.
And in my panic I did some Ladybug worthy moves.
Like jumping over a giant table in one leap.
Someone kill me now.

Steves P.O.V.

Natasha, Clint, Wanda, Sam, Bucky, and I were all in the training room when Bucky got called up by Tony.
As soon as Bucky left the room, we all shared a look.
"Go up in five minutes?" Sam asked.
"And have to break the two of them up, nooo thank you," Clint said, throwing his hands up in the air.
Natasha sent him a look that had him pouting. "Fine, I'll be there for moral support."
Cue to five minutes later and Bucky was on the couch, holding an ice pack to his face, with blood smeared across his nose.
"Bucky... What happened?"

Bruce's P.O.V.

I was working in the lab when I got a call from Tony.
"What do you want Tony?" I asked in a bored voice.
A few seconds of laughter was my only response before he gasped and managed to choke out, "Banner... You neeed to get up here... and see for yourself."
I was confused as a young feminine voice screech raspily, "TONY! ITS NOT FUNNY, GET A DOCTOR I BROKE HIS NOSE AND ITS STILL BLEEDING ITS BEEN FIVE MINUTES! SO HELP ME TONY I WILL-"
Thats all I heard before the call was ended.
"Um, Friday, what was that about?"
I swear I heard her sigh before saying, "You'll want to come up there yourself."
"Oookay. Lets go.

Clints P.O.V.

Honestly, the sight before me was one of the funniest things I'd seen in a long time, even funnier than the time Loki stuck the superpowered magnet on Buckys arm. She was now officially tied with Peter in my favorite young person.
And thr way she was screeching at Tony, absolutely perfect.
The only thing that wasnt was the look of pure terror on her face though.

Natashas P.O.V.

She broke his nose.
She broke Buckys nose.
She managed to not only catch the Winter Soldier off guard enough to where she could physically touch him, but she managed to hit hard enough to break his supersoldier bones.
Good for her.

Sams P.O.V.

Im never letting him live this down.

Wandas P.O.V.

She had a terrified look on her face as she tried to help Bucky, so I took pity on her since obviously none of the others would as Steve and Natasha seemed to shocked to do anything, and all the others were to busy laughing. I walked up to the girl and laid a gently hand on her soldier.
I felt her tense up before she looked at me, and relaxed.
"We will need to set it back in place before it starts the healing process."
She looked at me with wide eyes and nodded. "With his supersoldier healing, it will be completely healed within the hour, so no need to worry."
She nodded again and took a deep breath.
"Alright," she said with a small rasp and french accent in her voice.
Before anyone could react, her hands shot out on either side of Buckys nose and snapped it back into place.
He let out a strangled yelp before looking at the young bluenette with something akin to proudness.
She spoke softly. "I really am sorry, I guess my fight or flight instincts have been in fight for so long, its hard to return them to flight." She looked genuinely sorry, and I watched in facination as he smiled at her.
A real smile. That was something he rarely ever did without Peter present.
Apparently the others saw it too, because the room had fallen silent until Bruce walked in, shouting, "What happened here?"

Ohmagod. Almost 400 views, that is so awesome!
This just popped into my head of short little P.O.V.'s, and I liked it. I personally thought the magnet part was hilarious. Anyways, that was all, so have a good rest of the day, and bug out 🐞🐞🐞