Hotels and Shawarma

Tony's P.O.V

I was keeping an eye on both of the kids and their classes when I noticed Marinette had entered the bus alone.
Oh this was going to be good.
I had sent Barton to drive the bus, so they had at least one, if not two avengers with them at all time.
I turned on the audio, waiting in anticipation for what was about to happen.
"Mr. Babtre, my name is Marinette, I'm the one your boss has been in contact, the class president. Is it ok for everyone to come in?"
I watched giddily as Barton sat up from one of the seats and grinned.
"Well, I wouldn't say Tony was my boss per say, but whatever."
Her reaction was instantaneous. Unfortunately she was right at the top of the stairs, so when she jumped like, three feet in the air she kinda fell down the stairs and landed on the ground in a heap.
Bartons eyes went wide and he scrambeled up.
I heard the faint sounds of laughter, and not the nice kind.
I was able to see the faint line of what I assume are her friends rush over, along with Peters two teachers, with Peter himself right behind them.
I watched as Peter stopped short when Barton appeared in the doorway, muttering apologies.
I was able to hear her faintly say something about past clumsiness or something like that.
Her blond friend pulled her up, and once she was up, she excused herself from her friends and went into the bus, Barton following her like a kicked puppy.
I watched through the screen as she shut the door, and as soon as it was closed she whirled on him, a finger jabbing in his face.
"Listen here Barton, I dont care if you singlehandedly saved the world, but you and Tony will absolutely not ruin my vacation by trailing behind me like some sort of overprotective soccer mom, micromanaging my day." With every word she stepped a little bit closer to him, forcing him to back up.
"If you intervene with my class in any way, there will be consequences for everyone involved. I am here to get shit done and you will not get in my way."
My eyes widened at the word that came out of her mouth. It sounded so wrong from something so sweet and innocent, yet from the way she looked, it fit perfectly.
It must have shocked Barton too because he lost his balance and tripped, landing flat on his butt.
"So do you have any good excuses on why you are here?"
Barton gulped. "Nat told me to."
She scowled down at him. "I will make Nat seem like sunshine and rainbows if you cross me."
She sent him one last scathing glare and went outside.
I watched for a few minutes longer, not really paying attention until one of the highest pitched, absolute furious screeches I have ever heard in my life made me drop a wrench, just barely pulling my foot back in time.
I watched in amused horror as the blond literally started climbing over two others who were trying to get into the bus first.
This must not have been a new thing because the two of them now just stayed to tug the blond back out of the bus while still trying to get in first.
I watched with my have dropped as the proceeded to screech and attemp to crawl over the others.
Marinette just looked at them tiredly before shaking her head and dropping it in her hands.
Clint had taken to cowering in the drivers seat, alternately glancing at Marinette every few seconds after watching the scene in front of him.
Soon enough, Thor bullied his way past the still fighting trio and claimed the spot next to Marinette.
The three of them all wilted and took their seats with their heads down.
All of the students and teachers all sat in their seats, the rest of Marinettes class sitting in the back with a few of Peters classmates.
Once the bus was going, Marinette climbed over Thor, looking at him exasperated.
I listened as she spoke, and man, she was born to be a leader. Even when people didnt want to, their attention was captured by the small bluenette.
"Alright, here are the sleeping arrangements for my class.
Lila and Alya, Rose and Juleka, Mylene, Sabrina, and Alix, and then Chloe, Kagami and I for the girls.
For the boys, Luka, Nathaniel, and Marc. Adrien and Nino, Kim, Max, and Ivan. Miss Bustier, you will have a roomto yourself." With that, she pushed Thor over into her eat and took his.
I grinned evilly. Little did she know I rearranged some of the rooms.

Marinettes P.O.V

"Come on everyone. Midtown class, you will be staying in the lobbie for one hour until we are ready to leave. Francois Dupont, please grab your stuff and hurry."
I left the two classes to get their stuff and went to the front desk.
"Um, hello, I am here for the reservations for the Fransois Dupont high school. It should be under the name Tony Stark."
The desk lady looked at me in surprise. "Oh, yes, I heard about you. Here it is..." Her eyebrows furrowed and she glanced from me to the screen a few times. "That... Is not the name on here."
Just then, I felt an elbow slam into my side, shoving me out of the way, and making me gasp in pain and instinctively grasp my side.
The desk receptionist jumped up and looked at me in concern. "Are you alright?"
I looked over and saw Alya look at her in annoyance.
"It doesnt matter, the name should be under Lila Rossi then."
Lila sidled up, feigning bashfulness. "You see, Tony Stark thinks of me as his daughter, so he should have put it under my name." She smiled sweetly at the lady, making me want to puke, and from the look on the ladys face, her too.
She smiled stiffly, it obviously forced. "No, it is not under that name, not even close." Lila immedietly frowned and tears sprang into her eyes.
Nobody but I noticed that she pinched the inside of her elbow to help her, although, from the look of disgust on the receptionists face, she might have.
She turned to me and gave me a pointed look. "Would you like to try again?"
I sputtered and choked on air. "M-me?" She smiled genuinely at me, urging me to continue. "M-Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Try Marinette Dupain-Cheng."
The lady took her seat with a gleeful expression. "Yep," she chirped. "That is the one. Now, here it says two rooms have been upgraded with specific names on them. It says-"
She was cut off by Alyas squeels of delight.
"Ah Lila, you really shouldnt have. What kind of strings did you have to pull to get us an upgrade?"
Lila batted her eyes sweetly. "Not many, I just asked my boyfriend and he asked his dad Tony and then-oops, I didnt mean to say that!" She covered her mouth with both hands and was wearing an ashamed expression.
Alya screeched out a loud, "WHAT, YOUER DATING TONY STARKS SECRET KID!"
Immedietly, my class swarmed her, and the receptionist and I exchanged an annoyed look.
As quick as possible, I got the keycard and escaped the arms and legs that were subtly trying to hit me.
I got the classes attention and managed to give them all their keycards after explaining the basic rules.
Lights out at nine at night, visiting rooms is allowed, as long as you are in your respective rooms by seven thirty, and be readt by seven tomorrow morning. And they had to be down by six today for dinner.
As everyone dispersed and went to the elevators, the receptionist held me back.
"I was given instructions to tell you in private, but you and your friends were the ones upgraded to the penthouse floor.
Its one whole floor with seven rooms, so you will all have your own seperate room. Five others are to share the floor with you, you got to choose." She looked at ne with such a motherly expression I couldnt do anything but smile at her and whisper a thank you.
She smiled at me understandingly and sent me on my way.