Mind Wipe

⚠ WARNING! LOTS OF VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE DONT READ IF THET UPSETS YOU!⚠

"Say their names Marinette. Say them now."
Marinette gritted her teeth through the pain and clutched the straps tied around her wrists tighter.
Tears flowed freely as she whispered, "Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng."
WHACK!
She cried out and arched in pain as the whip came in contact with her back again. They had already shredded her back up on the orders of Lila, and she was being forced to repeat her family and friends names, or she was drowned again.
"Chloe Bourgeois."
WHACK!
"Kagami Tsurugi."
WHACK!
"Marc Anciel."
WHACK!
"Nathaniel Kurtzberg."
WHACK!
"Luka Couffain."
WHACK!
She let out a choked sob. It hurt so bad.
"T-Tony Stark."
"Tony Stark who Mari?"
"Iron Man. Tony Stark, Iron Man."
WHACK!
"Spiderman."
WHACK!
"Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow."
WHACK!
"Clint Barton, Hawkeye."
WHACK!
"Bruce Banner, the Hulk."
WHACK!
"Thor."
WHACK!
"Loki."
WHACK!
"Wanda Maximoff, the Red Witch."
WHACK!
"Vision."
WHACK!
"Steve Rogers, Captain America."
WHACK!
"James Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier."
"Stop."
She opened her eyes and looked up at the other girl, who was dtanding above her with a cruel smile.
With slow, deliberately enunciated words, she said, "I want this one to hurt. Badly."
She crouched down in front of Marinette grinning. "Every time you speak, or even think any of their names, its going to hurt, and you wont ever know why." She reached out and brushed a few stray hairs off of her face that were plastered to her skin in a mixture of blood and sweat. "Once Im done with you Marinette, you're going to be willing to kill them, if only to stop the pain they bring you."
She drew back and stood up, still in horrendous orange clothing, Marinette noted absent-mindedly. Though her taste in fashion had gotten better, since she was now wearing a light orange creme casual buisness suit with a dark orange trench coat and her hair was pinned in a loose bun.
"From now on, you will only ever rely on me Marinette. I will be the only one you trust in this hellhole."
"Like hell Lila. I will never trust you," she snarled, blood dripping out of her mouth.
She tilted her head to the side, and Mari could have sworn her eyes flashed orange for a split second, but she must have imagined it, as her eyes were the same boring green.
"We'll see Dupain-Cheng. We'll see."
She spun on her heels and stode out the room, calling out behind her, "I want her mind wiped and her back healed. Inform me when its done."

"It could only be the Rossi girl and Agreste boy. They disapeared as soon as she was taken, and she hasnt been seen since."
"Shut up Sam. We are at her funeral. People-including me-are grieving, now shut. Up," Bucky growled.
Currently all of the Avengers were in paris for Marinettes funeral. It was much larger than expected. She knew a lot of people, and then after her identity was announced as the former Ladybug by Mama Bug and Papa Chat, the two new heroes, alongside the miraculous team, even more people flooded in, each ready to pay their respect for both the teen and hero.
The team was all taking turns patrolling and keping an eye out for akumas.
They all refused to let any Avengers get involved with anything but mourning. They couldnt afford to fight one of them as an akuma. Not now. It was still to early, to fresh.
The only good thing about this was how many of Lilas lies were proven as just that-lies.
Although she wasnt there to recieve all the verbal lashings her classmates all wanted to drive into her.
Marinettes funeral was one of the biggest the world had seen. Bot only had a large chunck of the parisian community come and stated at the funeral, but over half had come and visited to express there apologies for the Dupain-Chengs.
Almost everyone knew the kind, warm hearted family, and by extension, Marinette.
And then there was the celebrities. God, so many celebrities. Either they had gotten one or more commisions from her, consequently meeting the teen girl, or they met and or heread of her from others.
Either way, by that night, almost all of the world knew of Marinettes mistreatment in class and there was already cries of outrage all across the world.
Justice for her was being demanded from halfway across the world, and paris had no choice but to listen.