Just an update, please read though.

I am really sorry about not updating sooner. My mother has been in her last few days of her pregnancy, and last night at 1:30 a.m. they left for the hospital.
As my father went with my mother to have the baby, I have been babysitting my four other siblings all day.
All four are younger than ten.
One ten, one eight, one five, and the last one is two.
For those who are wondering, its a girl!!!
The labor itself lasted nine hours, the longest record of now seven kids.
(FYI, the eldest is out of the house and on the mainland, so I didnt have his help.) So instead of my father coming home like three hours after the actual labor, he has stayed the whole day to support her.
As I was up a long time last night checking in with my parents, as usually the labor is done within at most a few hours once she gets to the hospital.
As a result, any down time Ive had has just been relaxing, and my brain hurts to much to write anything.
The only reason Im updating now is because I just slammed a caffeinated coke instead of a 'golden' coke (an uncaffieinated coke) at dinner time. So I apologize for the delay.
I will do my best to publish a chapter tonight, but I make no promises as I am fairly tired.
Plus, I am young enough that I have to go to bed at a certain time, a bedtime if you will, but old enough to take care of my siblings. After all, you cant survive around four blood spawns of Satan with just a little bit of sleep.
Have a great night and bug out!🐞🐞🐞