No videos

⚠ WARNING, MENTIONS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE. PLEASE DONT READ IF IT BOTHERS YOU! ⚠

^Ladybus new suit ^

Marinettes P.O.V.

It was two o'clock in the morning when I got the akuma alert.
Groaning, I mumbled out a barely legible "Tikki, spots on," before I was even out of bed. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I unified Kaalki and Tikki.
As soon as I stepped out, I took out Kaalki, feeding her a sugarcube and slipping her into my yoyo.
Building were seeming untouched besides for the broken windows and doors.
As quietly as possible I made a portal to Paris, quickly assesing the damage from the latest akuma.
A loud scream made me rush over to the house that it came from.
I was just barely able to react before I saw a young unakumatized woman scream at a young man, charging at him with a chair raised, ready to hit him.
He roared right back at her with a knife held high.
I grabbed the man and tossed him out onto the streets below, but it was no use.
All around there were screams of anger and sounds of glass breaking, wood splintering, and people hitting others.
Tightening my lips I yoyoed to the top of one of the buildings, looking for the akuma.
I soon found her breaking into another house, ready to cast whatever spell she was using on another couple.
"Ladybug, you came! Im so glad, now all I need is that flea ridden alley cat and then you will turn on each other and do all of the dirty work for me! Hahaha!" She cackled evilly.
I groaned, rubbing my eyes again. "And who are you?"
She snarled at me, "I am Couples Dilema! No one shall ever have any good relationships anymore with anyone ever again!"
"Lets just get this over with."

Tonys P.O.V.

I was working another late night when Friday spoke. "Mr. Stark, there is an akuma active in Paris as we speak. Would you like me to pull up the broadcast?"
"Sure Friday."
The video that came up was grainy and not placed very well, something that was strange as the other videos I had reviewed were, while yes, a bit shaky, the resolution was always clear.
"Hey Friday, buddy, why does it look like that?"
"Well Mr. Stark, since the girl that usually films the attack is here on the trip, the city uses city cameras for situations like this, so you can at least see what is happening."
I watched as the lastest akuma fought the heroine of Paris, Ladybug.
She called herself Couples Dilema. Ha, this Hawkmoth is terrible at creating akuma names. Like seriously? Thats the best you could come up with?
So for the next three hours I watched as they fought, each one getting hits on eachother.
When the akuma managed to visibly dislocate Ladybugs shoulder, I winced in sympathy.
Soon enough though, she called on her famed lucky charm, and she beat her with a can of soda. The akuma had been in a necklace of hers, and when Ladybug threw up the lucky charm, shouting her famous line, 'miraculous ladybug,' the feed went staticy for a few moments before returning back to normal.
I watched through the feed as the reporter, Nadia Shamack, ran up to Ladybug, firing quesrion after question at her.
Ladybug just tiredly waved the reporter away with a few words of goodnight before zipping away on her yoyo.
I sat there baffled as the reporter informed paris that although there was no damage now, and the citizens of paris could not remember the akuma, there was indeed an akuma, Ladybug confirmed it.
"Friday, please go back to the part where Ladybug de-evilised the akuma."
There were a few moments of silence until she spoke, seemingly strained. "There is no exsisting video footage Mr. Stark. It seems all has been deleted."
I sighed heavily, rubbing my forehead, saying only one word.
"Magic."

Alright, so this chapter is very short, but I wanted to publish something soon, and I need to figure out what to do, because I have a mild case of writers block.
Also, if I ever type Jarvis instead of Friday, I apologize, and just tell me so I can fix it. Only once I was almost done did I realize that I had typed Jarvis every time.
Have a good day and bug out!🐞🐞🐞
September 19th 2021 3:30 p.m. Hawaii time