Her Mind

Wandas P.O.V.

When Sam started teasing T'Challa, Marinettes face shut down and she rushed from the room.
The impact from her emotions hit ne so hard it took me a minute to sort through which emotions were mine and which were hers. From the looks of it Loki was having a hard time too.
She felt so much pain, anger, guilt, sadness, and guilt it was heartbreaking. Something Sam said triggered her, and it was well known with her friends it seemed.
As she was walking out I saw flashes of a blond boy in a black leather cat suit. Why did he look so familiar?
Glancing at the other Avengers, I gave them a look saying 'something is wrong.'
Bucky punched Sam in the arm, cursing at him in russian as he rushed out of the room.
We got to Bruces lab on to find Marinette wasnt there, only Bruce pressing ice against Nats ankle.
"Where is Marinette?" Bucky demanded.
Natasha paled. "She didnt go back to you guys?"
"Well we didnt see her on our way over. Frida, where is Marinette?"
"Miss Marinette is on the east side of the floor. She is not responding to me and have elevated heartrate and breathing."
Without waiting Bucky rushed out and went to find her. I knew when we got near because the emotions and memories were so strong they forced me to my knees. Bucky had no choice but to stop and check on me.

"Come on Kitty, its cold out," Marinette said, opening the door to her baclocony. Smiling fondly she continued. "Come inside, we can have a movie marathon tonight. Disney?"
"You know it Princess," said the black clad hero beaming at her.

"What do you mean shes innocent? Shes lying and manipulating my friends!" Marinette yelled at him.
"But shes not hurting anyone Princess. Lets just let her be," the cat hero pleaded to her.
"Shes hurting me Chat!" Marinettes voice was broken and strained as she shoved her finger into her chest.
"But thats not so bad is it?" He smiled at her softly, as if he believed that.
Her face went bright red from rage as she clenched her fists together. "Get out! Get out right now! I dont want you coming over anymore! I dont want you or your stupid mangy flea bitten hide over anymore! Am I not anyone Kitty?!" During that whole time the hero kept the smile on his face, even when she started throwing stuff at him and when the vase broke just inches away from his face, he didn't even flinch.

The cat poked his head in from the open hatch. "Hey Puurincess."
Marinette didnt look up from where she was sitting at her desk sewing. "Go away Chat, your not welcome here."
"Meowch Puurincess, you wound me," he said, holding a hand over his chest.
"If you dont leave now I will," she deadpanned.

"Puurincess, your knight in shining leather has arrived!" He sang.
Her eyes were red and puffy from previously crying just seconds ago. "No Chat, not now. I cant do this, not now. Not now. Please, just go away," she begged. When he didnt listen she screamed at him, "JUST GO AWAY! I DONT WANT YOU HERE!CANT YOU SEE THAT?! YOU HURT ME CHAT! YOU SHATTERED MY HEART AND MY TRUST AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN PIECE IT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN! GO! GO AND DONT EVER COME BACK YOU FILTHY ALLEY CAT!!!"
Finally, he left.

A sneer was painted across his face as he jumped onto her balcony where she was sketching in her book. "A little birdie told me you hurt Lila Princess. Now why would you do that?"
"You and I both know I didnt Chat, now leave before I toss you off the balcony again."
"Not without my kiss," he grinned.
"Come any closer and I bash your face in so hard even when your detransformed they wont be able to recodnize you." She said nonchalantly. "Leave now and dint ever come back, I wont tell you again."

I was pulled from her memorues as I dropped to her side. I wasnt even aware that I had gone to her. But I couldnt focus on that. If she didnt cone out of her memories that would be the thing to break her after all these years.
"Marinette, Marinette please answer me," I begged, shaking her arm.
She groaned groggily. "Go away Chat."
"Marinette its Wanda. Listen to me, its Wanda. Focus on my voice."
I could tell that sparked recognition as her body relaxed just a bit. "Wanda? Wanda... Maximoff. The Red Witch. My friend. My friend." She whimpered.
Suddenly she tensed and curled up in a ball whimpering. "Please no, not again. I cant, not now," she whispered. Flashes of her curled up in a ball or held back while the girl with glasses and the blond boy beat her while the girl with колбаса(sausage) hair watched with an evil smirk. Her old friends.
"Marinette!" Bucky yelled, pushing me out of the way.
The flashes of fear, sadness, and anger ebbed away to be replaced by happiness and comfort.
She felt protected with Bucky.
"Breathe doll, just breathe."
She met his eyes and her face crumpled. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed.
He just pulled her into his arms and held her as she cried.
She kept repeating it over and over and the amount of guilt had ne clutching my head again.
I knew she went through a lot, but what made her feel this strong?

Bucky P.O.V.

She clung to me sobbing and kept repeating "I'm so sorry!"
Every once in a while Wanda clutched her head so I knew it must have been bad. Then she said something different, something that terrifying.
"I couldn't save them all! They all died, and its all my fault!"
She gripped me tighter as footsteps thundered toward us.
Wanda gripped my arm and drew my attention to her. "This girl is cracking," she whispered, "and I dont know how long until she shatters."
I only pulled Marinette tighter as her friends came into view.
"Marinette!" Exclaimed the blue tipped hair boy.
The redhead and her cousin just watched in horror as their friend broke down while the two girls rushed over and stole her from my arms.
"Oh my god Mari are you okay?" The blonde screeched.
Marinette only sobbed harder but managed to get out, "Princess."
Dragon, the Kagami girl, gasped and rubbed her back soothingly.
"Oh Reddi Raku, its okay?"
A whimper from my side had me looking over to see Wanda clutching her head hunched over and tears dripping off her nose.
She looked up and her hair floated all around her. Her mist surrounded her as she met the blue ti-Lukas eyes and whispered, "What has she gone through?"

1134 words. A bit shorter but this garentees I publish a chapter.
Have a good night and bug out!🐞🐞🐞
September 29th 7:43 p.m. 2021 Hawaii time