xxxiii ) Lylian

XXXIII : Power and Compassion

"Now," Lylian inhaled as Viserys put her down on the bed after he took her to see the healer.

"Yes?" He murmured, untying her cloak and help wiping the dark liquid from the wight on her fingers away.

She went still for a bit, trying to find the right question, but come up with only one word.

"How?"

He looked at her with his shining violet eyes, tilting his head a bit.

"What?"

"The Night King!" She exclaimed.
"How?"

"Oh, um..." He bit his lips.
"Dany and Jon took care of him."

"And...and you?"

"It's a bit of a long story." He chuckled.

"I have all night to hear." She insisted.

"Well," He smiled and get up, taking off his leather cloak and armors.
"That'll have to wait. We have a feast for victory tonight."

She huffed and walked to him, helping him off the uniform and put them onto the chair nearby.

"Fine."

He gasped a bit when she touches his side.

"Viserys?" Her brows raised up, taking her fingers off immediately.

And a trace of red blood comes along with it.

Her breath stops for a moment.

"You're hurt."

"It's not a big deal." He shrugged.

"What happened?"

He exhaled as his hand went down to check on his wound.

"He...uh...tried to pierce me through with an ice spear, the Night King. It didn't work out, though."

"Why?"

"You're husband's a swift man." He winked.
"He could dodge it just in time."

"Well, not completely." She shook her head with a smile.

"Sit on the bed, I'll dress it."

Viserys chuckled softly, walking over the bed and sat on it's edge as she went out of the door and call the maids to bring her something to stop the bleeding.

"Take off the tunic, would you?"

The tunic was taken off, revealing his muscle-decorated body. His milky white skin was stained with red gore from the left side of his waist that spread up to the rim of his ribs.