xvii ) Amarys

XVII : Meeting the Cousins

"This place is truly heaven!" Her brother exclaimed, looking all over the place.

They arrived at the Blossom Isles just before noon. Daemon and Amarys decided to go survey the Central Isle, while Freya would go meet their distant cousin, Daenerys.

They walked to the market nearby Oceanbreaks Castle first, the result is all the girls in there stared at her brother in a passionate way.

How hot her brother is.

She tried to imagine her cousin, Aemys, who is more attractive and older, walking in.

Maybe all the women in the market would try to flirt him.

They made their way to the center lake, walking and sightseeing the view right now.

"Wonder if we made one in Whirlwind's Terrace..." Daemon said with a wondering tone.

It was cut off by her.

"You have to had a very big, flat plain to make this. And as I have seen in all the kingdom, the only place you can make a lake this big is in the plateau of Breezingvale."

His dreamy smile drops as if she had torn him out from his happiness.

"You always know how to turn my cheerfulness down."

Amarys chuckles and wrapped her arms around her chest, continued the walk as her little brother wails and jogged around.

"You know Breezingvale is the most unstable-weathered place in Gryffonsdale." He whined, reminding her of a spoiled baby.
"My lake would be a place full of unexpected ice sheets, little tsunami, or...or even worse, drained!"

"Stop being a baby, brother. You are fifteen."

Daemon doesn't seem to heard her voice, he continues wailing a nerve-breaking sound.

"Then what is even the point of that lake? That city is the most uncivilized place in the Isles!"

"Daemon," She throttled her voice.
"Please."

He rolled his eyes.
"Alright, alright."

They finished the walk and sat down under the oak tree grown by the lake not so far away.

"I have already put these isles into my vacation list." The youngest Prince of Gryffonsdale said with a playful smile.

"So you're going to take your...um...love interests to date here?" She frowned.

"Good idea, Daemon. But I don't think the girls would enjoy being carried above the clouds for a few days to spend time here."

"I didn't said I'd take the girls." The young boy crossed his arms.