xxiii ) Daenerys

XXIII : Two Sides of the Coin

Zaephyr had grew big. And now, she is bigger than half the size of Drogon.

Daenerys is proud. Also, she is relieved. Zaephyr can fight in the battle against the dead that is coming in a few days.

"Do you think he is big enough?" Freya, which is standing next to her, asked as they stood staring out to the three dragons cricling up in the sky.

"She." She corrected.

"Dragons can change gender." Her cousin rolled her blue eyes.

"And Zaephyr decided to be a girl." The Targaryen Queen finished.

The eldest Blackfyre next to her huffed lowly.

"Whatever."
"Do you think she is big enough?"

"Yes." Dany replied.

"At this stage, I'm sure she could burn a castle to the ground."

"And how about your Neptarius Fleet?" She continued the conversation.

"They are approaching White Harbor." Freya nodded.
"My cousin Aemys would then led his men north on foot and join our forces at the Kingsroad in Barrowland. After that, we marched for Winterfell."

"Let's hope the dead are not going to reach there before we do." She tucked her lips.

Her cousin's blue eyes are still staring out the sea.

"Let's hope so."

Two figures flew up into the sky from the corner of her eyes. Daenerys turned her head towards them only to catch a glimpse of dark cloak.

"Do they have to do that everyday?"

"Do what?" Freya followed her eyes and make an understanding face.
"Oh. You mean the flying thing?"

"Right."

"I'm not sure too. Daemon said it was an exercise, while Amarys just told me it felt nice to chase her little brother around the air."

"Your family is weird." She furrowed her eyebrows.

Her cousin rolled her eyes and gave her a glare.

"As do you, cousin."

"Now let's get inside. We don't want to caught a cold like your sister-in-law, don't we?"

Dany nodded slightly and followed Freya's much-taller-than-her figure inside the cabin.

She hate it when she found herself the shortest one in her family...or what is left of her house.

Freya sat down on the wooden table, looking into the map on it's flat surface like she's thinking something.

"What is it?"