xxxvi ) Viserys

XXXVI : The Fever

XXXVI : The Fever

Morning comes, and he felt an utter laziness to get out of bed.

Surprisingly, so does Lylian.

Viserys tighten his arms around her, snuggling into her dark brown hair. She slept soundly in his embrace all night, curling up against him.

He ran the knuckle of his fingers along her jawline, tucking strands of her hair back behind her ears.

She just looks so...peaceful.

His wife frowned and let out a small protesting groan after his little interruption in her sleep, burying her self deeper into his chest.

He chuckled softly in his throat.

Regularly, Lylian was the first to get up in the morning so early that the sun isn't even up yet, and be the one who wake him up after she finished dressing.

His violet orbs shifted to the window panes, taking a brief view of the outside sky.

It is still grey of winter, but lighter than in the night. So he guessed it is late early morning now.

Viserys sighed, turning his eyes back to the slim figure in his arms.

Lylian had a beautiful nose bridge that compliments her slightly arched dark brow very well. Her eyelashes were long and thin like the wings of a butterfly, concealing the blue irises that reminds him of the hydrangea petals.

His lips curled into a smile when she yawned and open her eyes finally. Lylian stretched herself, groaning and look at him sleepily.

"Mm...good morning."

"Good morning." He kissed the top of her forehead.

She licked her lips and look around briefly.

"My, I woke up late, didn't I?"

"Yes."

Lylian flares her nostrils, pulling herself back to get out of the warm blankets.
"I'm getting lazy."

"No, you're not." He chuckled, reaching her arm and holding her back.

"Viserys!" She exclaimed as she stumbled into his embrace.
"Come on, it's morning."

"There's nothing for us to do, dear." He made a tsk sound.

"Daenerys is doing her thing, the Blackfyres are doing their thing, we are doing our thing. It's no big deal."

"You are spoiling me." She complained in a low tone.

"Indeed I am." He laughed.

"For what are husbands for, if not spoiling their dear wives?"