iii ) Daenerys

III : Siblings

III : Siblings

"We're almost there, Khaleesi." Ser Jorah said, clinging himself on the wooden main pillar of the ship.

Dany nodded as she rubs her dragon shaped ring on her index finger.

Drogon is above them, circling around the fleet as they travels up north.

Yes, they're traveling up to winterfell.

Even though she had two dragons to defeat the Night's King, Daenerys is still worry of the other things.

First in her mind, Cersei Lannister, the one who claimed the Iron Throne...her throne.

If that blonde queen wants to attack her, she would definitely do it while Dany is still busy at the wall. And possibly, she would wipe out the Starks too.

She have to do something.

"What are you worrying about, my queen?" Tyrion, who's standing by her chair, asked.

She turned back and sigh.

"Your sister's army."

"She will attack, for sure. But that's going to be okay, my queen. The Mayfairs of the Blossom Isles has got our back and watching my sister's move closely in King's Landing."

"Where did you get these spies again, Tyrion?" Daenerys frowned.

"In the Blossom Isles, more west than Westeros, your grace." The Imp bow his head, pulling a map out and point his index finger to the small spot far west.

"What do they want in return, then?" She asked.

"Well." The Hand of the Queen gathered his hands together.

"They have one son, Corin..."

"Don't tell me to marry again." She interrupted, gaving him a cold glare.

She still missed her time with Khal Drogo, even though Jon is her new lover, he can't replace him as her first man.

Tyrion rolled gis eyes like she is a silly student of his.

"You think I'll let a 22 year old queen marry a 12 year old boy? I'm not that savage."

"And what do you want to say?" Missandei spoke up.

"I think maybe we could just...you know, gave him a good education at the Citadel, or even more, he could marry one of your daughter." He suggested.

"Oh like I will have another child." Daenerys sarcastically raised her dark eyebrows.

Tyrion sighed and stay still for a moment as if he's using his wisdom to find a solution.

"Or..."

"Or?" Her young translator repeated.

"His oldest daughter, Lylian, is now 19 years old. We could sent a man of ours to marry her to make a stronger allegiance. If the news were right, she is quite a smart and observative girl."

Both of her close assistant look at her in unison for her fommand, but she sit still, not wanting to gave an answer right now, so they waited.

Dany was thinking about her new allies when suddenly, she heard some yell from the deck of her ship.

"What's going on there?" She asked the young translater right next to her.

Missandei seems angry that the crews are disturbing her queen, she stormed down the platform straight to the group of men who are gathering around something.

Without her knowing, Daenerys secretly walked after her with Tyrion.

"What is it?" The tan girl asked.

The crews seems to be surprised, they quickly make way for her and their queen.

Right on the wooden deck floor lies a tall, limb and soaking figure of a young man who seems to be around Dany's age. He's lying face down so they can only see his dark clothings and his silver hair, just like Dany.

A sudden feelings of heart pumping took over the Mother of Dragons.

She look at one of the crew, motioning him to turn the mysterious man upwards.

As soon as his face which is covered with his silver hair appears to them, Daenerys and Jorah gasped with surprise and a bit of horror.

"Is that...by the name of the Sevens...Is that what I think?" She tried to speak.

"He didn't look older, Khaleesi." The old bear replies.

In his arms is a large object with egg shape and full of scales which is in a grey color.

A Dragon's egg.

"Who's that?" Missandei bent down and asked the Imp.

Tyrion frowned, crossing his fingers.

"If I'm not wrong about the facial expressions of them, he is Viserys Targaryen."

"How? I mean...it's impossible. I saw Drogo poured a molten gold onto his head with my own eyes. Viserys is dead...long dead. How come he managed to survive these years?" Dany's face is a mixture of confusion, shock, and disbelief.

"I don't understand it either, Khaleesi." The son of Jeor Mormont said.

They moved Viserys' unconscious body to the small cabin chamber under the deck. After the healer examined his body, he confirmed that her brother is completely fine, with just a few injuries that may have by the way the crews found him.

Missandei and Tyrion excuses themselves right after the old maester, leaving Jorah and Daenerys in the cabin with the sleeping body of Viserys.

"What do you think?" He asked up.

"What?"

"What sent him here, what make him still alive? He doesn't even look older, it's been five years, Daenerys, five years after we witness him got killed. He is dead, and now he is here." The old man pace through the room.

"His body should've been decomposed into skeletons, I don't even get it why did this happened."

"Maybe it's a god's will." Jorah said finally.

A sudden wave of silence spread across the room, the only sounds that could be heard is the torch hanging on the wall and the breathing motion of the three person.

"I'll go check how it's going up there." He spoke up, turning back and leave the room.

Daenerys sighed, taking a glance at her brother's face.